Thanks To CJ Daley & EJ Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks To CJ Daley & EJ Thomas

Thanks to both of these gentlemen for putting up with my shenannigans at the Neshaminy event. I enjoyed hanging out with you all, it was great!

Chris and I need to take a picture together in front of his tent next time as a Ripley's Believe it or Not entry!
    Joseph Hofmann

Re: Thanks To CJ Daley & EJ Thomas

Originally posted by JerseySkilletLicker View Post
    Thanks to both of these gentlemen for putting up with my shenannigans at the Neshaminy event. I enjoyed hanging out with you all, it was great!

Chris and I need to take a picture together in front of his tent next time as a Ripley's Believe it or Not entry!
    I just came across this thread tonight, not sure how I missed it before.

Yeah, Chris Daley and Joe Hofmann setting up together under the same piece of canvas sure was fun. We had more than a few people turning heads.

If you and I can sell gear under the same tent, perhaps there is hope for the mainstream vs. progressive vs. hardcore war.
    [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Re: Thanks To CJ Daley & EJ Thomas

Now I'm really sad I didn't fly up for that one. Worth the price of admission to see a Daley, a Hofman, and one of those Lomas boys all in one place. Hopefully Bill didn't get all the food.
      Ross L. Lamoreaux
      rlamoreaux@tampabayhistorycenter.org

"...and if profanity was included in the course of study at West Point, I am sure that the Army of the Cumberland had their share of the prize scholars in this branch." - B.F. Scribner, 38th Indiana Vol Inf

Comment

Working...
      X