Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Approved Vendor Logo

Greetings Everyone:

We have created an "AC Approved Vendor" logo for those vendors who are on our list. This logo can be displayed on the web sites of those who have approved vendor status only. Consider it our "Good Housekeeping" seal of approval for customers who visit their web sites.

To the vendors, the logo is attached as a jpeg. You are welcome to download it and use it on the front page of your site. It should go without saying that if you drop out of the program or cease being an approved vendor, we ask that you remove the logo.

If anyone has any questions, please contact me directly at etinohio@msn.com.
    Attached Files
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Re: Approved Vendor Logo

Eric,

Thank You....man that was quick.
    Todd Morris

Proprietor, Morris & Company Historical Clothiers

http://morrisclothiers.com

Canton Lodge #60 F&AM Canton, Ohio

In Memorium: Pvt. Simon Morris, Co. G, 78th OVI Died: April 14, 1863 Jefferson Barracks, Missouri
    Joseph Rezin Thompson, 1st W.Va. Light Artillery
    Azville W. Lindsey, Co. G, 12th W.Va. Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Thats cool Eric!Thanks man.Now I need to just get my name and site added to the actual page....anybody know how to have it added?Tripp!!!!!!!:wink_smil
      Kiev Thomason
      a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
      WIG
      Armory Guards
      Forest Park Lodge #399
      Forest Park GA.

Comment

Thanks Eric! I've got it on my homepage and set it as a link back to here.
        Bill Lomas

[B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]E. J. Thomas Mercantile[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
        [FONT="Century Gothic"]P.O. Box 332
        Hatboro, PA 19040
        [URL="http://www.ejtmercantile.com"]www.ejtmercantile.com[/URL]
        [email]info@ejtmercantile.com[/email][/FONT]

Comment

Thanks guys. I can only take credit for the design. It was Todd Morris' idea and both Paul and I thought it was a good one and got it together.

Kiev, you are added to the Approved Vendors List. Tripp has given me many an assist on things around here, so now it is my turn. ;)
          ERIC TIPTON
          Former AC Owner

Comment

Working...
          X