Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chages to Better T.M.D.Co.

Dear Valued Customers,

In an effort to get the back log of existing orders completed for those of you who have been, and continue to be, so patient while your order is in the line up of items to be made, and put T. M. D. Co. back to its original short production time of 6-10 weeks.

We are announcing that until December 1st, Trans-Mississippi Depot Company will be going to a temporary “In Stock Only” mode of business.

We are doing this in order to:

+ Get outstanding orders completed.

+ Streamline the process of making our wide range of products for our customers.

+ Shorten the production time for orders back to 6-10 weeks.

Until December 1st, I will solely concentrate on the existing and outstanding orders that customers are waiting to receive so patiently, to get them completed as soon as I can.

This means that if you have an order with us currently, I am solely concentrating on getting your order completed and to you with the level of attention and detail you deserve.

Once I have the current orders completed. Trans-Mississippi Depot Company will resume taking orders on December 1st, with a reduced wait time of 10 weeks or less.

Renee and I sincerely appreciate our patrons; we value your business and are getting things back to an original short wait time to serve you better. We appreciate your continued patience.

If you have any questions or concerns, Please give me a call or drop me an email.

All the very best,

Don & Renee Smith
    Trans-Mississippi Depot Company
    Don F Smith

Re: New Chages to Better T.M.D.Co.

Don:

Absolutely no problem. Thanks for keeping us informed.
    Ley Watson
    POC'R Boys Mess of the Columbia Rifles

[B][I]"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."[/I][/B]

[I]Coach Lou Holtz[/I]

Comment

Don,
      Your great work has always been worth the wait.

yours,
      Dirk Behana
      6th Louisiana CVG
      Dirk Behana
      26th North Carolina
      Shocker Mess, Hedgesville Blues
      C.W.T.
      Friends of Perryville Battlefield State Historic Site
      King Solomon's Lodge #346 F.&A.M.
      Pioneer Lodge of Ohio (Reenactor Masonic Lodge)

Comment

Thank you for your understanding gents,

I cant tell you how much I appreciate it. I am looking forward to getting back to the 6-10 week standard.

On that note. Please be sure folks to check back here and the other forums as well as on the Trans-Mississippi Depot Web site for the items I will have available as In Stock .

All the best

Don S
        Don F Smith

Comment

Working...
        X