Almost SOLD OUT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost SOLD OUT!!

Log onto www.duvallleatherwork.com and take advantage of some great savings on Federal bayonet scabbards & roller buckle belts!

Federal bayonet scabbards….Only $65 plus S&H

Only 6 scabbards left at the sale price!!!!!!!

They WILL SELL OUT…so get yours NOW!!!!!!!
    The price will change when they are sold out!!!!!

Roller Buckle Belts…Only $35 plus S&H

Only 14 belts left at the sale price!!!!!!!

Once again, consider them as good as sold, so do not wait, order yours right now!
    The price will change when they are sold out!!!!!

And…New this month!

Federal Issue Pattern 1857 .58cal cartridge box!

I hope to do business with your soon!

Nick Duvall
    Duvall Leatherwork
    314 Wyoming Ave
    Kingston, PA 18704
    (570)283-9297
    duvall_leatherwork@hotmail.com
    Experience the exceptional fine leather goods from Duvall Leatherwork. Explore our collection of wallets, belts, handbags, accessories, and gifts.
    Nick Duvall

Re: Almost SOLD OUT!!

Thank you to all who took advantage of the sale priced scabbards and roller buckle belts...and for those who didn't, you missed your chance! All 20 scabbards and all 30 roller buckle belts have been sold!!!

Thanks,

Nick Duvall
    Duvall Leatherwork
    314 Wyoming Ave
    Kingston, PA 18704
    (570)283-9297
    duvall_leatherwork@hotmail.com
    Experience the exceptional fine leather goods from Duvall Leatherwork. Explore our collection of wallets, belts, handbags, accessories, and gifts.
    Nick Duvall

Comment

I recieved my roller buckle belt in the mail today. I couldnt be happier.
      I recieved highly personalized service, and I would buy from Nick again in a minute.
      Thanks Nick!!
      Most Sincerly
      Bob Brewer
      Gaithersburg,MD
      Robert Brewer

Comment

Me too. Federal scabbard and English bayonet frog arrived yesterday -- beautiful!
        Ian Macoy
        Blue Ridge, VA

Comment

Nick - Thanks for the fast & great service and excellent work on my Fed infantry leathers set. It arrived today and is definitely premium stuff. I know this thread is about your scabbard deal but wanted to post a 'kudos' to you on the whole accoutrement set you sent me. Your stuff is premium without a doubt.
          [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]Greg Schultz[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
          [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2]Delmonico Mess[/SIZE][/FONT]
          [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2] F&AM[/SIZE][/FONT]
          [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2]amateur wet plate photographer[/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Check the date of the original thread. This isn't about this month's "Bully Buy".
            [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=3]Michael Phillips, GGG Grandson of
            Pvt Edmond Phillips, 44th NCT, Co E, "The Turtle Paws"[/SIZE]
            [SIZE=2]Mustered in March 1862
            Paroled at Appomattox C.H. Virginia, April 15, 1865[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Navy][B]"Good, now we'll have news from Hell before breakfast."[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
            Was Gen Sherman's response upon hearing the capture and execution of 3 reporters who had followed from Atlanta, by the rebels.
            The execution part turned out to be false.[COLOR=DarkRed] [B]Dagg Nabbit![/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Mike - Thanks much for pointing out that most important detail about this thread. You're a great american.

Greg

p.s. Nick - your leathers are still excellent

Originally posted by Prodical Reb View Post
              Check the date of the original thread. This isn't about this month's "Bully Buy".
              [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]Greg Schultz[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
              [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2]Delmonico Mess[/SIZE][/FONT]
              [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2] F&AM[/SIZE][/FONT]
              [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2]amateur wet plate photographer[/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

No problem! I agree, Nick has excellent leathers, that unfortuneatley I couldn't afford unless they were bought 2nd hand. Due to a recent job change and pay increase I can! I hope to be buying more in the future. I was notified that my Bully buys have been shipped UPS ground and should arrive tomorrow 23 Mar. I'm crazy with anticipation!
                [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=3]Michael Phillips, GGG Grandson of
                Pvt Edmond Phillips, 44th NCT, Co E, "The Turtle Paws"[/SIZE]
                [SIZE=2]Mustered in March 1862
                Paroled at Appomattox C.H. Virginia, April 15, 1865[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Navy][B]"Good, now we'll have news from Hell before breakfast."[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
                Was Gen Sherman's response upon hearing the capture and execution of 3 reporters who had followed from Atlanta, by the rebels.
                The execution part turned out to be false.[COLOR=DarkRed] [B]Dagg Nabbit![/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                X