Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New four button jackets and hand sewn shirts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New four button jackets and hand sewn shirts!

Gents,

For several months I have been working to develop new plain weave jean cloth for our four button jacket reproductions. It has been almost two years since i used the last of my Ben Tart plain weave, and we are all fortunate that Family Heirloom Weavers has stepped up to the plate and produced an excellent material that makes our new four button jackets really cool!

Now is definitely the time to place an order for a finished jacket or kit. This material was specifically developed for our reproduction of the Ross County Historical Society's confederate jacket, and is only available for our reproductions of that garment.

We have also received a limited run of entirely hand sewn civilian shirts from Ross Lamoreaux! These shirts are available in our standard medium (42) and large (48) sizes and are made from either our Family Heirloom Weavers "Bayou #1" cotton shirting, or our Family Heirloom Weavers linen stripe shirting! Act now, because supplies are very limited and they're already going fast!

Bayou #1 shirting

Linen stripe shirting

These shirts are $115.00 postage paid!!!
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Re: New four button jackets and hand sewn shirts!

Folks,

Just a heads up that we do have a few of these shirts left in stock and ready to ship. In other words a perfect Christmas present for putting on your list, as opposed to telling your loved one to order you a jacket that normally takes us three months to make!

Just a couple of these left so get them while you can!
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Comment

The new 4 buttons are top notch fellas. Got mine a week or 2 ago and couldn't be happier with it.
      Bryant Roberts
      Palmetto Guards/WIG/LR

Interested in the Palmetto Guards?
      palmettoguards@gmail.com

Comment

I've got one of the jacket kits on my list! You should be getting a call in the next couple of days, my hints were by no means subtle.:D
        Eric N. Harley-Brown
        Currently known to associate with the WIG/AG

"It has never been fully realized, nor appreciated by the people of the North-the great part in preserving the Union, the brave, loyal,and patriotic Union men, in the mountainous parts of the Southern states, rendered" - Orderly Sgt. Silas P. Woodall (2nd grt. grnd...) member of "Kennemers Union Scouts & Guides"-organized in Woodville, Alabama 1863.

Comment

Working...
        X