Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: TN Military Collectors Show

ALL-

The semi-annual Tennessee Military Collectors Association Show will be held this Friday and Saturday November 27 & 28 at the Marrriott Hotel in Cool Springs, TN (Just south of Nashville and just north of Franklin on I-65). As usual, College Hill Arsenal will be there, along with A/C Forum member John Walsh of Fort Donelson Relics. The show is an all eras military show with a strong emphasis on WWII, but there are usually about a half dozen Civil War dealers there from the Middle Tennessee area. It's a great place to hang out while your wife or significant other shops at the Cool Springs Galleria on the other side of the interstate, looking for "Black Friday" deals. The show opens to the public at 1:00 PM on Friday and is open until 7:00 PM. On Saturday the show hours are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Come by, say "Hi" and have a good time.
    [SIZE=1]Your most humble and obedient servant,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tim Prince[/SIZE]
    [I]Member CWDCA (The Civil War Dealers & Collectors Association)
    Member CWPT (Civil War Preservation Trust)
    Member The Company of Military Historians
    Member SABC (Society of American Bayonet Collectors)
    Hiram Lodge #7 F&AM
    [/I][URL=http://www.collegehillarsenal.com]collegehillarsenal.com[/URL]

Re: TN Military Collectors Show

I have to agree its always a good show
    Brian Maddox
    37th Tn Co H

Comment

Camo and Rambo. And Todd Watts is doing security, so watch your manners.
      Craig L Barry
      Editor, The Watchdog, a non-profit 501[c]3
      Co-author (with David Burt) Suppliers to the Confederacy
      Author, The Civil War Musket: A Handbook for Historical Accuracy
      Member, Company of Military Historians

Comment

Doing "security" and tearing all of Tim's guns apart late at night to study.;)

Comment

How many vendors/tables ? I have a WW2 AAF collection that I'm thinking of selling. But the biggie N'ville CW show is next w/e.
          Jerry Holmes
          28th GA. Inf
          65th GA. Inf (GGG-Grandfather)

Comment

Todd can correct me, but I think it is roughly a 200 table show. A full hotel ballroom with everything from CW (and sometimes earlier) through Desert Storm. Very WWII heavy. Obviously the Nashville show is the CW show to go to, but if you want to sell WWII stuff, this is not a bad one. The show is twice a year on Easter Weekend and Thanksgiving Weekend. If you can't make this one, you might want to think about the Show of Shows military show in February up in Louisville - about 2000 tables and dealers from around the globe. It is THE military show in the US.
            [SIZE=1]Your most humble and obedient servant,[/SIZE]
            [SIZE=2]Tim Prince[/SIZE]
            [I]Member CWDCA (The Civil War Dealers & Collectors Association)
            Member CWPT (Civil War Preservation Trust)
            Member The Company of Military Historians
            Member SABC (Society of American Bayonet Collectors)
            Hiram Lodge #7 F&AM
            [/I][URL=http://www.collegehillarsenal.com]collegehillarsenal.com[/URL]

Comment

Wow ! I've heard about it. But never been to it. Thanks.

Originally posted by Tim Prince View Post
              If you can't make this one, you might want to think about the Show of Shows military show in February up in Louisville - about 2000 tables and dealers from around the globe. It is THE military show in the US.
              Jerry Holmes
              28th GA. Inf
              65th GA. Inf (GGG-Grandfather)

Comment

The TMCA show is a very good militaria show. I think it is held at 200 tables and always is a sell-out. They have gone over 200 tables in the past, but I believe they decided a few shows back to back off to 200 and keep it a little more open. Sadly, it does not draw many in the CW arena, but there is Tim and a few others that have very good set-ups there for our sort of sick puppies.

Comment

Working...
                X