Attention Logwood Lovers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Logwood Lovers!

We just received in the shop today twenty yards of top grade Ben Tart logwood dyed jeancloth!!!!! Imagine my surprise a few weeks back when Ben told me that he found enough logwood dye to do another run, and of course we had to purchase every inch!

This new run is by far the most superb quality logwood jean I have seen produced, and is dyed on a finer grade jean, (similar to Ben's old 10JJ jean, for those that can remember that far back.) It is a vibrant blue-gray, and I personally cannot wait to see what the faded end result looks like!

This material is currently available for your garment or CS kit for a 20% price markup. This represents the additional cost of this material over our standard jean, and the rarity of this material that has not been available for several years, and may not be available again!

We will not be selling this jean by the yard for any price.

So order your jacket, coat, or trousers today while the supplies last!
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Re: Attention Logwood Lovers!

Sent you an email!!!
    V/R
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="5"]Brandon L. Jolly[/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

"This new run is by far the most superb quality logwood jean I have seen produced, and is dyed on a finer grade jean, (similar to Ben's old 10JJ jean, for those that can remember that far back.) It is a vibrant blue-gray, and I personally cannot wait to see what the faded end result looks like!"

Dan, these are before and after pics of Ben's Logwood jean cloth. The jacket I got from y'all several years back.

[B]Derrick Pugh

Western Independent Grays
      S.C.A.R.[/B]

"Yaller-hammer, Alabama, flicker, flicker, flicker,"
      I felt sorry for the yellow-hammer Alabamians,
      they looked so hacked, and answered back
      never a word." ~Sam Watkins

Comment

It would appear that as the Logwood cloth fades so does one's goatee grow longer!:tounge_sm

Derrick, nice before and after pics... thanks for posting.

Best Regards,
        [FONT=Georgia][/FONT][SIZE="3"][FONT="Georgia"]Dan Biggs[/FONT][/SIZE]

-Member of the Southwest Volunteers Mess

Comment

Derrick,

Those are by far the best before and after pics I've seen!

I'm particularly excited about this run as the blue shade is more vibrant than I have ever seen before on any of Ben's logwood jean. I've worked with probably 250 yards of logwood jean over the years, and every batch fades differently. I've had some guys tell me that it took six events before the material started to fade, whereas some jackets I made for a unit here in Michigan faded in five hours at one event! Woe to the guy who left his jacket in his tent with a sleeve hanging outside in the sun!

Very cool! Thank you!
          Dan Wambaugh
          Wambaugh, White, & Company
          www.wwandcompany.com
          517-303-3609
          Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Comment

Received my new logwood dyed trousers yesterday and as always I have to say that W&W does a spectacular job.

They are easy to work with and their craftsmanship is second to none.

Thanks again, Dan. I remain a very satisfied customer.
            Scott Chadwick Evans
            Charleston, S.C.

Comment

Working...
            X