Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TONS! Of NEW Stuff Added....Take a look!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: TONS! Of NEW Stuff Added....Take a look!!

Starting off the New Year right!! TONS of new and used reproduction and original stuff..............FOR SALE RIGHT NOW!!

Over 100 items!! With over 50 NEW items just added!! Some "one of a kind"

HOME PAGE: LOOK TO THE RIGHT Under...."For Sale", Then,... "Relics & Reproductions"

NO....NOT JUST HORSE EQUIPMENT!! ...... NO!!!.....

Authentic Campaigner quality CS, Federal and Civilian infantry and cavalry clothing, accoutrements, tools, equipment, saddlery, personal items, weapons and much MORE!

SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!

Many New Items added, Old items reduced! Take a look!!

AND......

Don't forget to browse the Photo Galleries!! Over One Thousand photographs of original Civilian, CS, Federal Dragoon and Indian Wars clothing, hats, equipment, acoutrements, weapons, ammunition, equipment, personal items, wagons, horse equipment, CS and Fed. soldiers and cavalrymen and... much, much more! Many new photos JUST ADDED!!

Also.... Take a look at the Featured Article Section....Several articles of historical interest and significance. Most but not all have been previously published in Journal of Co. of Military Historians, Civil War News, North South Trader, Civil War Historian, Camp Chase and other publications.

BTW, Want to be on my mailing list????? for....announcements and notices about..... new articles I am having published, significant new additions to my web site and, ....AC calibre "stuff" for sale, etc.

"IF" any of you are interested in receiving these annoucements....send me an email (krk1865@bellsouth.net) with your name and email address.
    DO NOT" just" send me an email!! .....PLEASE be sure to include both your name and your full email address IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL so I can easily transpose it to my address book. Thank you!

Ken R Knopp
    Approved Vendor, Charter Member and Cavalry Forum Moderator

krk1865@bellsouth.net
    Last edited by Ken Knopp; 01-03-2010, 04:21 PM.

Re: TONS! Of NEW Stuff Added....Take a look!!

Bumping this up.....

Lots of High Quality, Good stuff still available but going quick! Take a second look.

Ken R Knopp

Comment

Re: MORE! NEW Stuff Added PRICES REDUCED....Take a look!!

Added more new stuff and reduced prices on many of the old items. Take another look!!

Ken R Knopp

Comment

Working...
      X