Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Issue Shirts in stock!

Gents,

It is my pleasure to offer to you a pair of very fine domet flannel federal issue shirts. These shirts are entirely handsewn using my German linen thread. They are made from different runs of domet flannel like the originals I have examined, so the sleeves are slightly different from the body which is slightly different from the gussets.

We have just two of these shirts available and they are both the issue size (approximately size 42.) These shirts are in stock, ready to ship, and a steal at $125.00 postage paid!
    Attached Files
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Re: Federal Issue Shirts in stock!

Dan, If both Issue shirts aren't spoken for. I'd like to accquire one. LMK.
    Thank You
    Barry Dusel
    Barry Dusel

In memory: Wm. Stanley, 6th PA Cav. Ernst C. Braun, 9th PA. Cav. John E. Brown & Edwin C. Brown, 23rd PVI

Comment

Dan,

Will send an em, but if you have one of those shirts available, I'd like to buy it.

Thanks,

Mark Green
      Occoquan VA
      Mark Green
      15 NJVI, Co. E

Comment

Hi Dan
        Sorry that I've been so late in acknowledging delivery of my shirt. The shirt is absolutely gorgeous. I've seen the original and all I can say is wow. No one will go wrong getting one of these.
        Barry Dusel

In memory: Wm. Stanley, 6th PA Cav. Ernst C. Braun, 9th PA. Cav. John E. Brown & Edwin C. Brown, 23rd PVI

Comment

Working...
        X