No email for next four days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No email for next four days

Pards one and all: Today's the big day! Moving day at the Bender household, Unfortunately, this will cause me to be off line until this Sunday when Verizon hooks me up at my new home. If you need to reach me, rather it be just a question, or an order, use my cell phone number 610 858 9191. I'll do my best to help you. I'll post a new note when I'm back on line. My email address will remain the same, so if you wish to send an email, please feel free to do so, but be advised that an answer will not come until after this Sunday.

Thanx one and all for your understanding. Anyone so inclined who would offer a prayer or two that the move goes smoothly, it woulkd be greatly appreciated.

Tim Bender
    T P & H Trading Co
    Timothy Bender

Re: No email for next four days

Tim,

Good luck with the move....having just mvoed into our new house in 2008, I don't envy you at all.

Take care,
    Robert F. Wallace
    38th NCT (River Rat Mess)
    North State Rifles

"Do your duty in all things...for you can do no more and should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee

Comment

Re: No email for next four days

I hope you have a good move Tim . With your attention to detail with wrapping items it may take awhile. : )
      Rod Miller
      [COLOR=SlateGray]Old Pards[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=DarkRed]Cornfed Comrades[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=Navy]Old Northwest Volunteers[/COLOR]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"We trust, Sir, that God is on our side." "It is more important to know that we are on God's side."
      A. Lincoln[/FONT]

150th Anniversary
      1861 Camp Jackson-Sgt. German Milita US
      1st Manassas- Chaplain T. Witherspoon, 2nd Miss. Inf. CS
      1862 Shiloh -Lt. ,6th Miss. Inf. CS
      1863 VicksburgLH-Captain Cephas Williams, 113th Co.B US
      Gettysburg BGA- Chaplain WilliamWay, 24th MI US
      1864 Charleston Riot-Judge Charles Constable "Copperhead".
      Bermuda Hundred Campaign-USCC Field Agent J.R. Miller

Comment

Working...
      X