Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: "Chicago" Civil War Show - Wheaton, IL 4/17/10

Guys-

It's my fifth trip in five weeks - I'll be at the "Chicago" Civil War Show in Wheaton, IL this weekend. The show is held at the DuPage County Fairgrounds in Wheaton and is one of my favorite Civil War Shows in the country - it is not huge, but is pretty high quality. College Hill Arsenal will be there with a nice selection of original long arms, handguns and bayonets. I actually purchased a nice collection of US bayonets last week, and right now I have a bunch of US M-1835/40 and US M-1842 .69 bayonets - these should all fit an Armi-Sport M-1842 and some are priced at not much more than the Italian replica bayonets. I also have several US M-1855/70 and P-1853 Enfield bayonets and a handful of US M-1816/22 (both in 16" and 18" "replacement bayonet" styles) in stock. Bring your musket to the show to make sure we find one that fits well. It is a one day show, Saturday 4/17/10 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. I look forward to seeing some of you there!
    [SIZE=1]Your most humble and obedient servant,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tim Prince[/SIZE]
    [I]Member CWDCA (The Civil War Dealers & Collectors Association)
    Member CWPT (Civil War Preservation Trust)
    Member The Company of Military Historians
    Member SABC (Society of American Bayonet Collectors)
    Hiram Lodge #7 F&AM
    [/I][URL=http://www.collegehillarsenal.com]collegehillarsenal.com[/URL]

Re: "Chicago" Civil War Show - Wheaton, IL 4/17/10

This is an excellent chance for people in the mid-west to see many, many nice items. There will be a $9.00 gate, and really few reenactor aimed sellers, but a number of good original things NOT in museum cases that you can see, and with permission, touch and photograph. If you do not have a good library, this is the next best thing, knowledgable sellers and original goodies, and most any book you would want as well.
    Steve Sullivan
    (table sitting for Rebel Relics)

Comment

Working...
    X