The English Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: The English Connection

It's been a while since I've posted on the AC, but I wanted to make everyone aware that the The English Connection - Arms, Material and Support Furnished to the Confederate States of America by Great Britain is finally available. The book is over 600 pages in length, with chapters on just about anything and everything that was purchased and imported by the Confederacy from England. For the members of the AC, the chapters on Longarms, Handguns and Edged Weapons will be quite interesting, as well as chapters about accouterments and uniform items. The book is extremely well documented, footnoted and full of hundreds of high quality, high resolution color photographs of the items discussed. Many pages from the McRae Papers are reproduced in the book as well. If you have a serious interest in the material culture items that came to the south from England, you have to have this book. It is certainly not cheap, but like all serious reference works, it is well worth the investment. You can purchase the book from my web site, by following this link:

Thank you very much.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TheEnglishBkCvr700.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	275.8 KB
ID:	231372
    [SIZE=1]Your most humble and obedient servant,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tim Prince[/SIZE]
    [I]Member CWDCA (The Civil War Dealers & Collectors Association)
    Member CWPT (Civil War Preservation Trust)
    Member The Company of Military Historians
    Member SABC (Society of American Bayonet Collectors)
    Hiram Lodge #7 F&AM
    [/I][URL=http://www.collegehillarsenal.com]collegehillarsenal.com[/URL]
Working...
X