Bender Flat Top Crown back up.
    Joseph Hofmann

Comment

Re: Some Odds and Ends F/S

Whats left:
      McDowell pattern forage cap (Historic Clothiers) size 7 1/8. $75 plus S&H

Crossman contract shield front cap box (Historic Clothiers). $50 plus S&H

Goodyear patent rain caps available in 3 sizes. $50 plus S&H

Basically thats it as far as my ************ stock goes, you can aquire his goods direct from him or through the good folks at EJ Thomas and Carter and Jasper.
      As for me I'm definately taking it easier these days as my boat rocking sutler days are now behind me.
      I do still have an impressive list of great artists making their goods available through me, they are:

Mike Anderson - currently doing runs of Federal PP kepis and CS kepis

Mrs. Lawson - batch of knitted goods due in short order including sleeping caps, tams and trigger mittens

Fred Baker - Civilian sacks now ready to be ordered! Watch for my site with full details and I will post here as well.

Pat Brown - is currently in Iraq and hope to have him back with us, safe and sound soon.

Delaine Bartsch - new batch of extra long, warm wool scarves are being worked on now!

Ted Quednau - Federal Issue Shirts and other items of interest

I have also contracted with some makers for the following items:
      Federal enlisted uniforms
      Full line of accoutrements for both US and CS
      More of the most supremely comfortable issue bootees around (many sizes now in stock!)
      And many more items coming!
      Thanks for your patience during these trying times.

Joe
      Joseph Hofmann

Comment

Re: Some Odds and Ends F/S

Originally posted by JerseySkilletLicker
        Chums,
        As I am working on my new site I am cleaning out some items new and used (some of my personal items) to wit:

Used:
        Size 44 Federal foot pattern over coat. This coat was made from a CC kit by Mike Thorson. Mike put a field added slit pocket in the front and detached the cape adding buttons to re-attach it when needed. The inside is lined in gray wool. This coat is a very heavy garment, I never actually wore it into a battle scenario but used it as a second blanket and also as a wonderful coat for early morning role call and late night trips to the sinks. $250 plus S&H

Tim Bender made Flat Top Bowler size 7 1/4, worn only a handful of times, same color as pictured on his site. $75 plus S&H

Blue pattern pleated cravat (tie yourself). I bought this tie from the folks at Circa Historic Attire back when they had a shop in G'burg. Beautiful tie. $25 postpaid.

Federal enlisted foot trousers (Historic Clothiers) 36 X 32. Well worn but tons of life left in them. $100 plus S&H

New:
        Federal enlisted foot trousers (Historic Clothiers) 34 X 31. $175 plus S&H

NY Depot unlined fatigue blouse (Historic Clothiers) size 44. $190 post paid

M1850 Federal cap box (Historic Clothiers). $70 plus S&H

Crossman contract shield front cap box (Historic Clothiers). $72 plus S&H

US "puppy paw" waistbelt plates. $12 each postpaid

Original steel open end thimble. $12 postpaid

Triple rich major boards. $25 postpaid

Triple rich staff captain boards. $25 postpaid Sold

Goodyear patent rain caps available in 3 sizes. $65 plus S&H

As I said my new website will be up and running soon with many of my old vendors contributing outstanding goods as well as some new contributors. My regular site is still up and new items in stock will be announced in the "News" section in the meantime.

A quick word about the infamous thread over on the OTB. Seems like I am the new whipping boy for NJ ************ as apparently I did absolutely nothing right in the 6 plus years that I carried his goods. However, I hope to still be of service to the community regardless of what a insensitive rip off I am. If anyone needs to communicate with me about a specific concern please feel free to call or email me.
        Thanks, as always.
        Joe,You have always been fast and above board with me.you also have got me out of a jam atime or two.....no problems down GA way.
        Kiev Thomason
        a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
        WIG
        Armory Guards
        Forest Park Lodge #399
        Forest Park GA.

Comment

Working...
        X