Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock for Perryville

Gentlemen,

We've had a lot of questions about what we're bringing to Perryville, and I figured that I would list the special and sale items here right now so you can begin planning your purchases.

Special and New Items:

-Columbus Depot jackets in sizes 38-48 $195.00
    -Special "Perryville" Frock coats made from gray satinette and trimmed with blue collars and rifleman's cuffs. $325.00
    -A couple of untrimmed frocks will also be available at prices ranging from $315.00 to $375.00
    -CS commutation jackets of varying styles and colors. $175.00
    -We will have over a dozen of our top of the line standard grade fatigue blouses in stock at the low price of $125.00
    -Lined civilian blankets made out of a top quality blue flannel! $80.00
    -We are hoping to have a full set of CS leather gear in stock as well.
    -And YES, for once we will have a few pairs of federal trousers in stock!

Sale Items:

-Federal issue shirt kits will be on sale for $60.00
    -Undyed socks will be $6 a pair or 2 for $10.00
    -Dyed socks will be $20.00 a pair
    -Plus I'm sure I'll come up with some other things by the time of the event.

Sorry, we cannot have items reserved for the event without prepayment. Nothing personal, we've just been left hanging too many times in the past. Nevertheless, if you want to pay beforehand with your credit card, feel free to give us a call.

Stop by and see our new setup, sit a spell and say hello. We will be able to accept VISA, Mastercard, cash and check at the event, so if you need that last minute event-specific jacket, frock, or other item, look us up!

Best Regards,
    Last edited by Dan Wambaugh; 09-23-2006, 10:58 PM.
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Re: Stock for Perryville

All,

To add to Dan's announcement I would like to mention that we will also have available the following items:

- Red worsted wool underdrawers with open fly, yoke and cuff ties.

- Gray contract issue shirts in regulation size 42" and larger.

- Cincinnati Depot contract shelter tent halves. Cotton drill, horizontal 3-panel construction, hand-sewn corner reinforcements, blackened bone buttons with reinforcements, slotted tent pole holes.

- Special run of several one-of-a-kind garments utilizing a fine-weave royal blue on natural wool/cotton jeancloth. Six-button commutation jacket in size 42", mule-ear trousers in size 35", civilian/CS military overcoat with an orange, light blue, purple, and black worsted wool flannel lining in size 42".

We hope to see you there!

Brian White
    Wambaugh, White, & Co.
    Producers of museum-grade Civil War uniforms and accessories for the historian who demands accurate reproductions.

------not forgetting------
    Slackerz Saloon Mess, GHTI
    Randolph Mess, USSS
    Brian White
    [URL="http://wwandcompany.com"]Wambaugh, White, & Co.[/URL]
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wambaugh-White-Company/114587141930517"]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wambaugh-White-Company/114587141930517[/URL]
    [email]brian@wwandcompany.com[/email]

Comment

Dan and Brian,
      Can I get some more info and a picture of this blanket?

-Lined civilian blankets made out of a top quality blue flannel! $80.00
      William L. Shifflett
      Valley Light Horse and Lord of Louisa

"We are still expecting the enemy. Why dont he come?" -JEB Stuart

In Memory of 3 Sox, 4th Va Cavalry horse, my mount, my friend. Killed in action January 9th, 2005.

Comment

William,

We will be posting pictures of the blankets as well as the trimmed frocks as soon as they are completed. We've had a lot of interest in these items and I'll get pictures ready as soon as possible.

Best,
        Dan Wambaugh
        www.wwandcompany.com
        517-303-3609

Comment

Thanks Dan. It was brought to my attention last week that your other blankets are out of stock indefinitely. Glad I got a couple fast.
          William L. Shifflett

In Memory of 3 Sox, 4th Va Cavalry horse, my mount, my friend. Killed in action January 9th, 2005.

Comment

Folks,

As requested, here a couple of shots of the trimmed frocks we will have at the event. They are made from a top quality FHW gray satinette, and fully lined in Ben Tart osnaberg. They feature the standard construction of our regular frocks, with two tail pockets, but the body lining is applied by hand, as is all of the vibrant blue trim. We will have a 42 and 46 in stock at the event, and will consider offering them as a standard product if there is enough interest, but for the near future this is all we will have!

We will post some pictures of the blue blankets in the next couple of days, so check back often!

Best,
            Last edited by Dan Wambaugh; 11-02-2006, 10:09 PM.
            Dan Wambaugh
            www.wwandcompany.com
            517-303-3609

Comment

Gents,

This will be the last update before the event. We've finished our run of lined blankets, and info can be found on our website. They are made from a discontinued Family Heirloom Weavers blue wool, and lined in a lightweight osnaberg. They weigh about 4.5 pounds but offer an astounding amount of warmth for such a lightweight blanket. They are a huge 7 1/2 feet long and approximately 58 inches wide, which means that you won't have to decide whether your head or your feet get cold! We have a very limited number available, so jump on them now!

Also, we will have our second run of our exclusive Cincinnati Depot shelter halves. These have the correct horitzontal panels and black buttons seen on most shelter halves coming from Cincinnati. These are a real steal at $95.00!

That's all for now, we'll see you all in Kentucky!
              Last edited by Dan Wambaugh; 11-02-2006, 10:09 PM.
              Dan Wambaugh
              www.wwandcompany.com
              517-303-3609

Comment

Ok Dan sending you an email about the blankets.
                William L. Shifflett

Comment

Originally posted by GreencoatCross
                  All,

To add to Dan's announcement I would like to mention that we will also have available the following items:

- Red worsted wool underdrawers with open fly, yoke and cuff ties.

- Gray contract issue shirts in regulation size 42" and larger.

- Cincinnati Depot contract shelter tent halves. Cotton drill, horizontal 3-panel construction, hand-sewn corner reinforcements, blackened bone buttons with reinforcements, slotted tent pole holes.

- Special run of several one-of-a-kind garments utilizing a fine-weave royal blue on natural wool/cotton jeancloth. Six-button commutation jacket in size 42", mule-ear trousers in size 35", civilian/CS military overcoat with an orange, light blue, purple, and black worsted wool flannel lining in size 42".

We hope to see you there!

Brian White
                  Wambaugh, White, & Co.
                  Producers of museum-grade Civil War uniforms and accessories for the historian who demands accurate reproductions.

------not forgetting------
                  Slackerz Saloon Mess, GHTI
                  Randolph Mess, USSS

What will be the prices of these items? Thanks,

Bob
                  Bob Lockman
                  Sgt. Clownie:eek:
                  1st MN. Vol. Inf

Comment

Bob:

- Red worsted wool underdrawers with open fly, yoke and cuff ties. $80.00

- Gray contract issue shirts in regulation size 42" and larger. $100.00

- Cincinnati Depot contract shelter tent halves. Cotton drill, horizontal 3-panel construction, hand-sewn corner reinforcements, blackened bone buttons with reinforcements, slotted tent pole holes. $95.00

- Special run of several one-of-a-kind garments utilizing a fine-weave royal blue on natural wool/cotton jeancloth. Six-button commutation jacket in size 42", mule-ear trousers in size 35", civilian/CS military overcoat with an orange, light blue, purple, and black worsted wool flannel lining in size 42". --The jacket will be $175.00 (just like our other commutation jackets) and the overcoat will be $275.00.

Best,

Dan
                    Dan Wambaugh
                    www.wwandcompany.com
                    517-303-3609

Comment

Working...
                    X