Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murfreesboro Civil War Show

ALL-

There will be a Civil War relic show in Murfressboro, TN this weekend. The show is open to the public Friday 10/20/06 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM and on Saturday 10/21/06 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. College Hill Arsenal will be there with a variety of original weapons & gun tools. Fort Donnelson Relics (owned by A/C Forum members John & Nikki Walsh) will also be there, along with a host of dealers from around the mid-south area. The show will be held at the Centeral Park Banquet Hall at the corner of Kings Highway and Old Salem Pike. There should be signs directing people to the show from main roads. I hope to see some of our Middle Tennessee forum members there.
    Last edited by Tim Prince; 10-18-2006, 11:53 AM.
    [SIZE=1]Your most humble and obedient servant,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tim Prince[/SIZE]
    [I]Member CWDCA (The Civil War Dealers & Collectors Association)
    Member CWPT (Civil War Preservation Trust)
    Member The Company of Military Historians
    Member SABC (Society of American Bayonet Collectors)
    Hiram Lodge #7 F&AM
    [/I][URL=http://www.collegehillarsenal.com]collegehillarsenal.com[/URL]

Re: Murfreesboro Civil War Show

Got this from, Tom Hays. I may try to make it up on Friday.

The show is this friday and Saturday. It will be open to the public on Friday from 5:00 - 8:00 PM, Saturday from 9:00 - 5:00. It will be held at the Central Park Banquet Hall on Old Salem Hwy and Kings Hwy. If you are coming into Murfreesboro on I-24, take exit 81 towards Murfreesboro ( Churck St. ), the Hall is a block or two off of Church St. There should be signs after you get off the interstate. Bobby Hammaonds is the promoter, if you need more info, he can be reached at 615-895-0760.
    Jerry Holmes
    28th GA. Inf
    65th GA. Inf (GGG-Grandfather)

Comment

While y'all are in Murfreesboro, come by Stones River Battlefield for 'Living Under the Guns', http://www.nps.gov/ser/customcf/apps...&Search=Search a presentation done partially by The Citizens of the Bonnie Blue.

Mr. Prince, please pass the word to Mrs. Prince that we'd love to have her company and that of your daughter.

Trish Hasenmueller

Comment

Ms. Hasenmueller, thank you for the invitation. It has been extended to the family.

For those who might drop by, I will also have a number of used reproduction items for sale- I'm thinning out the reenacting closet. There will be items from Don Smith, Nick ************ and others. A number of them are custom made officers items that are one-of-a-kind. Come by and check out the show!
        [SIZE=1]Your most humble and obedient servant,[/SIZE]
        [SIZE=2]Tim Prince[/SIZE]
        [I]Member CWDCA (The Civil War Dealers & Collectors Association)
        Member CWPT (Civil War Preservation Trust)
        Member The Company of Military Historians
        Member SABC (Society of American Bayonet Collectors)
        Hiram Lodge #7 F&AM
        [/I][URL=http://www.collegehillarsenal.com]collegehillarsenal.com[/URL]

Comment

Working...
        X