Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Holidays are fasst approaching......Discount Pricing is now in effect !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Holidays are fasst approaching......Discount Pricing is now in effect !!!

I would like to announce that we will be set up as usual at the CVRHA Show in Richmond on Nov.18th and 19th. While I would much rather be at Rememberance Day up in Gettysburg, this show usually provides me original clothing for research study and possible duplication of later.

Since I can't be at Rememberance Day, Chris Daley has graciously offered to put a variety of my clothing into his store in Gettysburg. I have taken up his offer and have placed several items in his store ranging from NC Sack coats to Commutation jackets along withTrousers and Richmond Depot Type 1 and 2 jackets. Chris Daley's store will definitley be the place to visit on Rememberance Day and I would highly encourage anyone going up to stop by and visit.

NOW FOR THE SALE !!!!

All instock and Custom made garments are discounted 10% This pricing will also be good in the Gettysburg store. Normally, when we have run sales, we have never discounted custom made clothing, however, we have decided to try something different this year and are offering this discount through Nov.21st. Order now to take advantage of this special pricing.

BLANKS ARE NOW AVAILABLE

Jacket and trouser blanks are now available from the web site. A great deal on garments that are 90% finished for you.

Our web site is now updated at WWW.kabar44.com

Best to all,
    Last edited by Richmond Depot; 11-03-2006, 04:35 PM. Reason: Add more info.
    Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
    PO BOX 4849
    Midlothian, VA 23112
    www.richmonddepot.com
    (804)305-2968
Working...
X