X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rememberance Day and ENGLISH KERSEY

Friends,

Just a reminder that we will have a large selection of clothing available at Chris Daley's store in Gettysburg over the Rememberance Day weekend. His shop is conveniently located at 2215-B Fairfield Rd. Just outside of town beside Needle & Thread.Call 1-717-334-4429 if needed for directions. All of our items will be on sale and will reflect a 10% discount through November 19th.

The same weekend, we will be set up in person at the Central Virginia Relic Hunters Club relic show at the Richmond Fairgrounds.A large portion of the proceeds of this show go to the Museum of the Confederacy. Located at RIR, near the intersections of I-64, I-95 and I 295. Please stop by if in the area.

Now, on a different note, our web site address has changed. It is now www.RichmondDepot.com Please bookmark it to your favorites. Don't forget to stop by and take the latest poll.

Coming soon... Peter Tait, RDII and RDIII...from FAMILY HEIRLOOM WEAVERS ENGLISH KERSEY. This is the LAST of it...pre-order now to reserve yours !!!!
    Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
    PO BOX 4849
    Midlothian, VA 23112
    www.richmonddepot.com
    (804)305-2968

Re: Rememberance Day and ENGLISH KERSEY

See you at Richmond Scott.

Matt
    Matthew Thompson

Comment

Working...