X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Sale at W, W, & Co!

Gents,

You've all been waiting for it, so here it is:

For the next 30 days (until December 20th) we are putting our ENTIRE in stock list on sale. From now until then, everything we have listed on our in stock page is 10% off! This includes our already low-priced sack coats! Everything on our shelves is reduced, and ready for immediate shipment! For a current list of what we have check out our page at:

http://www.wwandcompany.com/instock.html

Please feel free to call and check up on the avilability of certain items when putting together your Christmas list. But act fast, this stuff has been flying out of here in the last week.

Additionally, I want to announce that as a big "thank you" we will be giving a special gift to our top five customers of this past year. There are some folks out there without whose patronage we could not exist, and we want to recognize these people. I will be contacting all of you directly as the new year approaches.

Happy holidays to you all!

Best Regards,
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Re: Christmas Sale at W, W, & Co!

This sounds like a great deal, Dan. With the varied offerings at WW&Co, there shouldn't be anyone that can't find something for their Christmas wish list....and at a discounted price to boot!

I'll be expecting my top 5 customer phone call shortly.:wink_smil
    Cody Mobley

Texas Ground Hornets
    Texas State Troops

[HOUSTON] TRI-WEEKLY TELEGRAPH, October 28, 1863,

Wanted.

All ladies in Houston and surrounding counties who have cloth on hand, which they can spare, are requested to donate it to the ladies of Crockett for the purpose of making petticoats for the Minute Men of this county, who have "backed out" of the service. We think the petticoat more suitable for them in these times.

Comment

Blue Jean Overcoats/Trousers Available for Special Purchase!

Also available but not listed on our website are CS issue trousers and civilian style overcoats made from the last of our royal blue/natural wool-cotton jeancloth. This jeancloth is very, very nice stuff and we were lucky enough to secure an entire bolt of it from Pat Kline of Family Heirloom Weavers. I would equate the color of the wool to a vivid medium indigo blue, while the warp is an off-white cotton yarn. We almost passed on this stuff but there has been plenty of research done supporting the Confederate use of blue jeans cloth from east to west!

The CS trousers we're offering can be cut to either the common "Richmond Depot" pattern or a simpler version with side-seam or faced slash pockets....all appropriate for military OR civilian use! Linings may vary from pair to pair but will mostly be osnaburg, drill, sheeting, or shirtings (in cases such as the rear half-lining). Buttons will be bone, lacquered wood, or Japanned metal.

The CS/civilian style overcoats will be cut in the syle of a Chesterfield, or "sack-overcoat." These will feature large square stand-and-fall collar, full maroon wool flannel lining, batted and quilted chest, sleeves lined with tan osnaburg, faced slash or patch pockets at the waist, rear belt/buckle for waist size adjustment, and a four button front complete with your choice of four-hole wooden buttons or Federal general service eagle buttons. All overcoats will be entirely machine-sewn excepting corded buttonholes, collar felling, and sleeve linings.

We only have a little bit of this great fabric left and once it's gone it isn't going to be in stock again! If you've always wanted a compelling pair of trousers or an overcoat that is sure to turn heads, call us during our posted business hours or shoot Dan or I an e-mail!

Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Brian White
      Producers of museum-grade Civil War uniforms and accessories for the historian who demands accurate reproductions.
      Brian White
      [URL="http://wwandcompany.com"]Wambaugh, White, & Co.[/URL]
      [URL="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wambaugh-White-Company/114587141930517"]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wambaugh-White-Company/114587141930517[/URL]
      [email]brian@wwandcompany.com[/email]

Comment

Folks,

One thing Brian forgot to mention is that we have sold a number of these overcoats since we put the prototype out on display at Perryville. While we have kept the price the same, we have added a pair of slash pockets to the waist. These coats are surprisingly light but because of the wool lining and batting they are very, very warm. I have always loved FHW jean, especially this lightweight stuff, and like Brian said, once this stuff is gone that's it! This is your last chance to get a truly stellar overcoat for a scant $195.00!!!

Best,
        Dan Wambaugh
        www.wwandcompany.com
        517-303-3609

Comment

Dan and Brian, Just wanted to give a 'BIG' thank you for the killer sack coat you guys made me. It fits great and the work is top notch, it's better than I expected. Thanks Guys!!
          sigpic
          Grandad Wm. David Lee
          52nd Tenn. Reg't Co. B

"If You Ain't Right, Get Right!"
          - Uncle Dave Macon

www.40thindiana.wordpress.com/

Comment

Scott,

I'm very glad that you like the blouse. That was truly a "team effort" as both Brian and I did various parts of it. We really enjoy those special projects and are contemplating a page on our site showing off some of the unique items we've made through the years.

All,

The response from the sale has been great and things have been flying off the shelves. We have been able to add one unique item to the list, however. This is one of our "old stock" US contract fatigue blouses in size 42. These are what I call a "type I blouse" in that it features all FHW materials and all the exposed stitching is done with logwood dyed thread. The flannel is FHW dark blue and it is lined with FHW indigo dyed cotton jean. The blouse was used by a close friend of mine only twice. This is possibly your last chance to get a nearly new sack coat made from FHW material, and since it is used I have knocked the price down from our normal museum grade price of $185.00 to $165.00. Jump on this baby quick because I don't think that she's gonna be around for long!!!

Best,
            Last edited by Dan Wambaugh; 01-20-2008, 03:27 PM.
            Dan Wambaugh
            www.wwandcompany.com
            517-303-3609

Comment

Folks,

Just a friendly reminder that we still have six days left on our Christmas sale, and are still offering everything that is in stock at 10% off! The stock room has definitely been hit hard with holiday orders but we still have plenty left! Check out our in stock page for the latest listings!

Best,
              Dan Wambaugh
              www.wwandcompany.com
              517-303-3609

Comment

Folks,

Just one day left of the sale. As of now we have two standard grade blouses left (42, 44) and two museum grade blouses left (38, 42) including the blouse made entirely from FHW materials.

We also have a number of smaller items in stock as well as some new one of a kind CS waist belts from Cary. These can be viewed here:

http://www.wwandcompany.com/specbelts.html

These items plus everything else we have in stock are 10% off until tomorrow evening. Call now!

Best Regards,
                Dan Wambaugh
                www.wwandcompany.com
                517-303-3609

Comment

Folks,

The sale is over. Thank you to everyone who supported us this month!

Best,
                  Dan Wambaugh
                  www.wwandcompany.com
                  517-303-3609

Comment

Working...
                  X