This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Sale !!!!

It's time again for our annual Black Friday sale. It's coming and coming on fast. Don't miss it or it will be gone. EVERYTHING on the web site , will be discounted 15% including CUSTOM ORDER CLOTHING !!!
    Visit our web site at www.RichmondDepot.com or www.kabar44.com for further details.

For this sale, I have added an extra phone line for greater accesability. Phone lines will be open starting bright and early at 6:00 A.M.EST. and will cut off at MIDNIGHT EST.

It's time to treat yourself !!!

Important UPDATE

I have gotten several calls and emails inquiring if our store will be open for Black Friday, the short answer is NO. we closed the store back in August. However, I would like to emphasize, that Chris Daley's store will be open on Black Friday and we maintain a large variety of items there. All sales prices will be in effect there. Please visit his web site to view an inventory listing of what is available.
    Last edited by Richmond Depot; 11-20-2006, 07:35 PM. Reason: Add more info.
    Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
    PO BOX 4849
    Midlothian, VA 23112
    www.richmonddepot.com
    (804)305-2968

Re: Black Friday Sale !!!!

Originally posted by Richmond Depot View Post
    I would like to emphasize, that Chris Daley's store will be open on Black Friday and we maintain a large variety of items there. All sales prices will be in effect there. Please visit his web site to view an inventory listing of what is available.
    Our store will be open on Friday from 1pm to 6pm and Scott's great products will be 15% off. Please stop by or call 717-334-4429 if you are interested in upgrading your Confederate Impression.

Can't get to Gettysburg on Friday? Just order online and type "Black Friday" in the coupon code to get the 15% discount.

Check out the entire inventory of Richmond Depot items on hand by clicking here: http://www.cjdaley.com/RichmondDepot.htm
    [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

I have updated the web site with some additional items and photo's of some of our sale items.

Enjoy !!
      Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
      PO BOX 4849
      Midlothian, VA 23112
      www.richmonddepot.com
      (804)305-2968

Comment

Only 4 hrs and 15 minutes left on the black Friday sale !!!! Order Now.
        Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
        PO BOX 4849
        Midlothian, VA 23112
        www.richmonddepot.com
        (804)305-2968

Comment

A special thank you to everyone who placed an order. And for thoes of you who didn't, there is only 365 days left until the next Black Friday Sale. :tounge_sm
          Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
          PO BOX 4849
          Midlothian, VA 23112
          www.richmonddepot.com
          (804)305-2968

Comment

Working...
          X