Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell us, what do you want a 15% discount on ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell us, what do you want a 15% discount on ?

Friends,

In a better effort to understand what you as Reenactors and Living Historians want, we have started a new poll. www.RichmondDepot.com

The way this poll will work is simple ( I hope) you choose the item that you most want to see a discount on and vote for it. The votes will be compiled and the item with the greatest number of votes will go on sale for a 15% discount starting on Monday Dec.10, 2006.

Starting Monday Dec.10, 2006, we will start another poll to take effect for another 15% discount sale to begin on Monday Dec.17, 2006.

With the beginning of the Dec.17, sale, another poll will be put up with the sale to start on Monday Dec.24. This sale will end on Dec.31st and that will be the end of the "Poll House" Sale.

These special sales will also be in effect at Chris Daley's store in Gettysburg.

So, What will it be ? A Frock Coat ? A Commutation Jacket, A PeterTait Jacket ? The choice is yours.

Merry Christmas,
    Last edited by Richmond Depot; 12-01-2006, 07:31 PM.
    Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
    PO BOX 4849
    Midlothian, VA 23112
    www.richmonddepot.com
    (804)305-2968

Re: Tell us, what do you want a 15% discount on ?

The winner of this past weeks "Poll House Sale" was the Civilian sack coat. So, starting tommorow, Civilian Sack Coats will be discounted 15%.

In addition to the "Poll House Sale" all items on the web site will be discounted 10%.

For that hard to shop for historian, consider a Gift Certificate. These are available in any denomination.

Merry Christmas,
    Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
    PO BOX 4849
    Midlothian, VA 23112
    www.richmonddepot.com
    (804)305-2968

Comment

Working...
    X