Federal Frock Workshop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Federal Frock Workshop?

I'm in and I don't care about the gas prices. I'm 5 hrs away. It sounds as if it will be an adventure. I can sew a little so this will help in the long run. Thanks for doing this.
    Dave Warringer Crpl
    Member Squatting Bullfrog Mess
    124th NYSV Orange Blossoms
    "Squat, my Bullfrogs."
    In Memory of Rufus Warringer
    20th NYS Militia Co B
    Killed at Antietum Sept 17, 1862

Comment

Chris,

If you ever decide to come out to the West Coast (Southern CA.),:) let me know I will definately sign up for the class.
      Ryan Thompson
      5th N.Y.D.Z.
      Co. C

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt. Thompson 5th NYSV View Post
        Chris,

If you ever decide to come out to the West Coast (Southern CA.),:) let me know I will definately sign up for the class.
        Lets get through this workshop first then I'll think about taking the show on the road.
        [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

OK Boys and Girls,

We had 18 people vote in the poll that they would attend this class, however I still have 2 openings.

Not sure what happened to the other 10 of you, but if anyone is interested in this class, there is still some room left.

[COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

I would definately take the workshop,but that's right before Chickamauga and you all know how gas prices are.The cost is really good for a Federal Frock,though.
            Shawn Sturgill
            Governor Guards
            SCAR

Comment

Same here. Chickamauga.
              Cpl. Ryan Halsey
              Wampus Cats Mess
              Mossy Creek Mess-SCAR
              Breckinridge Greys
              Liberty Rifles

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Halsey View Post
                Same here. Chickamauga.

Sorry about the timing boys. With tourist season here in Williamsburg, the only time I can really do it is September.

Comment

Man...,how I wish...

As much as I would love to be a part of this, I have to echo some of what has already been said.The drive (from Indy, for me) and the cost of the workshop is incidental but roughly three things are working against me:

1.) Soaring gas prices in relation to distance traveled.:baring_te
                  2.) Time off -new job,no vacation time.:(
                  3.) No work - layed off new job since Feb. (Thanks a bunch,.GM):sarcastic

Not too proud, however to accept any and all donations to the "help this poor shlub get to the Chris Daley Frock Workshop" fund...:wink_smil
                  [I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B] Kevin Waggoner
                  4th OVI,Co.B
                  "Union Gaurds"[/B][/COLOR][/I]

"...cause I'm worth more dead, than alive...."
                  - Bill Birney

" Here, take your picture...wait.., is this your Mother?"
                  "GOOD LORD! SHE"S CROSSEYED !?"

- Bill, as we were ransacking a Georgia civilian's hovel.

Bummers 2009

Comment

Chris,
                    Are the 2 slots still open in the Federal frock coat class? I'm interested and know the class and knowledge imparted that weekend will be first rate. I'm waiting on the approval from household 6! Thanks!
                    [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=3]Michael Phillips, GGG Grandson of
                    Pvt Edmond Phillips, 44th NCT, Co E, "The Turtle Paws"[/SIZE]
                    [SIZE=2]Mustered in March 1862
                    Paroled at Appomattox C.H. Virginia, April 15, 1865[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Navy][B]"Good, now we'll have news from Hell before breakfast."[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
                    Was Gen Sherman's response upon hearing the capture and execution of 3 reporters who had followed from Atlanta, by the rebels.
                    The execution part turned out to be false.[COLOR=DarkRed] [B]Dagg Nabbit![/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

E-mail sent, Chris...just a few quick questions about the workshop.

Comment

Working...
                      X