X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Federal issue gum blankets

Hi gentlemen,

We and my friends from several european progressive groups are used to ordering items from Jan. He works very welll. And not sure easier to order from europe to europe than europe to USA. Only 10 days for shipping. Sometimes the french post inside our country is slower than the Us postal when I get a parcel. Amazing! Take a look on : http://www.lederarsenal.com/
    Pv. Adrien "Aubrey" Marzuola
    French Mess

Comment

Boy, those two years of German in high school certainly didn't teach me enough it looks like!!! Is there an English version of Jan's website??
      Dan Chmelar
      Semper Fi
      -ONV
      -WIG
      -CIR!

Comment

Originally posted by IowaYank View Post
        Boy, those two years of German in high school certainly didn't teach me enough it looks like!!! Is there an English version of Jan's website??

You can use the page translator on BabelFish. From what I can see, it translates Jan's site fairly well.
        Caleb Miller

"A man who is clean has a better opinion of himself than one who is not and invariably makes a better soldier. This then is an important matter." - Inspector's comment on MacRae's Brigade, 1864

Comment

Yes, Jan does produce some beautiful stuff. On the cavalry side, many of us have his curry combs and drool at his other items. We need to get him over here to experience the ground he represents over there.

Andrew German
          Andrew German

Comment

If you Google lederarsenal.com, next to the listing click "Translate this page". It seems to do a good enough translation.
            Andy Mouradian
            JayBirds Mess

"Snap it up, shake the lead."

[IMG]http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m400/westernreb/JaybirdMess-2.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by IowaYank View Post
              There USED to be an English version of his site - i cant trick it into showing itself. But don't worry - you may write him in English.....I fear his English is better than mine...He is a member of this forum too, so you can PM him without having to risk that rusty High School German...

Dave Stone
              David Stone

Comment

Working...
              X