Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kibler Knapsack info.

Pards,
    Hello! I wanted to know if anyone had any information (dimensions, fabrics, and the like) about the Kibler knapsack. I am planning on making one of these fine items and would like to know if anyone has any respectable research on the subject.
    Thank you in advance.

Your Most Obedient Servant,

Patrick "Patch" Ciarrocchi

Re: Kibler Knapsack info.

Originally posted by 5thvacoh
    Pards,
    Hello! I wanted to know if anyone had any information (dimensions, fabrics, and the like) about the Kibler knapsack. I am planning on making one of these fine items and would like to know if anyone has any respectable research on the subject.
    Thank you in advance.

Your Most Obedient Servant,

Patrick "Patch" Ciarrocchi

Contact the MoC. www.moc.org

You'll have to join as a member, then request an info sheet on the pack....
    Ryan B.Weddle

7th New York State Militia

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes" - Henry David Thoreau

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional as to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their country."
    – George Washington , 1789

Comment

Re: Kibler Knapsack info.

Nick,

1) You must sign your name to all posts here

2) Your post implied that you would provide information obtained from a source that has explicit rules for using the information they provide to researchers. Please review their rules and DO NOT post information here without permission.

3) In several of your posts, you express having information on many subjects but tell follks that they have to email you for it. This forum is for the FREE exchange of ideas and research. If you cannot provide the information on the forum, please don't post. If this is a veiled attempt at getting around our approved sutler rules, it will not be allowed here.

Mike Chapman

Patrick,

I have most if not all of the spec.'s on the kibbler knapsack...I went to the Museum of the Confederacy about 5 years ago and inspected it behind closed doors with the curator....Email me at **************, i can help you out with what you need!

Thanks,
      Nick
      Last edited by dusty27; 02-27-2004, 10:19 AM. Reason: Several rule infractions......

Comment

Working...
      X