US stencil for blanket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US stencil for blanket

Hello all, I seemed to have misplaced the stencil for my Pat Kline blanket and I was wondering if there was a site where I might be able to print it out. If anyone could help, it would be most appreciated.

Re: US stencil for blanket

When I received my Matt Woodburn blanket for Xmas I scanned both of the supplied stencils. If Matt has no objection, I can email you the .JPG files. Or you could contact him (RMWoodburn@aol.com) directly and I'm sure he will assist you, even though it's a competitor's product. :)
    Jack Booda

Comment

Originally posted by C.G. Williams
      Hello all, I seemed to have misplaced the stencil for my Pat Kline blanket and I was wondering if there was a site where I might be able to print it out. If anyone could help, it would be most appreciated.
      Greetings,

Have you contacted Pat Kline about this? I'm sure he would be able to accomodate you.

Bully,

Comment

I have, no reply from him as of now....

Comment

Originally posted by C.G. Williams
          I have, no reply from him as of now....
          You may just want to give him a call.
          Robert Johnson

"Them fellers out thar you ar goin up against, ain't none of the blue-bellied, white-livered Yanks and sassidge-eatin'forrin' hirelin's you have in Virginny that run atthe snap of a cap - they're Western fellers, an' they'll mighty quick give you a bellyful o' fightin."

In memory of: William Garry Co.H 5th USCC KIA 10/2/64 Saltville VA.

Comment

Working...
          X