Late war engineers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late war engineers

I have done some looking around for some info on confederate engineers battalions and have come up empty can yall point me on how to put together a well authintic impression for this and some resorces to read
    Austin Kirkland
    Austin Kirkland

Re: Late war engineers

This might not be exactly what you are looking for but if you go to: http://hartsengineers.com/ and look under the unit history you might be able to find some info. I am also looking for good info related to your topic, let me know if you find anything.
    Cpl. Dustin Saunders
    CO. E Harts Engineers, 3rd Regiment
    www.hartsengineers.com

Comment

Re: Late war engineers

Confederate Engineers: Confederate Centennial Studies, V5: by James Lynn Nichols & W. Stanley Hoole, Confederate Publishing Co., Inc. Tuscaloosa, AL, 1957, ISBN: 9781258496616. If you can't find it check www.LiteraryLicensing.com
      Bob Roeder

"I stood for a time and cried as freely as boys do when things hurt most; alone among the dead, then covered his face with an old coat I ran away, for I was alone passing dead men all about as I went". Pvt. Nathaniel C. Deane (age 16, Co D 21st Mass. Inf.) on the death of his friend Pvt. John D. Reynolds, May 31, 1864.

Comment

Working...
      X