Euroarms or Armisport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroarms or Armisport

I'm in the market for a 61 Springfield and recall that one of these manufacturers produced this weapon with a dull, unauthentic finish to the rifle barrel. I remember seeing it a while back and thinking I wanted to avoid that one like the plague. Problem is, I can't recall which one it was. Can anyone help? Thanks!
    [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Ken Raia[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Re: Euroarms or Armisport

This might help, http://pcalloway.tripod.com/articles/wd1.html

Comment

Greetings Pards,
      Can anyone lead me to an equally well-written article on the various off-the-shelf enfields, especially armi-sport and Euro-arms, and which is better? Thanks.
      Yours in The Cause,
      Will Tatum
      Lil' Bastid Mess

Esse Quam Videri

Comment

This is something that gets kicked around alot on these forums. I did a quick search, and came up with these "threads"..

I go back and look at these from time to time, you never know, someone can come up with something new, that is a big help.
        Respectfully:

Kevin Dally

“We did not then, and do not to this good day, believe in the doctrine of peaceable secession of any of the States, but we believed in the right to rebel…”
        Lt. Robert M. Collins, Co. B, 15th Texas Cavalry (Dismounted) Granbury’s Brigade, Cleburne’s Division, Army of Tennessee
        Kevin Dally

Comment

I have a Euroarms sringfield and an armisport enfield. The Springfield has a dull finish to it, but the maker markings aren't as large, which doesn't matter if your going to get it defarbed. The armi sport enfields and euroarms enfields have a substancial difference in weight. The armi sport is much lighter. The armi sport is much easier to handle, than the euroarms but their isn't really any other major difference. Keep in mind that euroarms parts are a little more expensive than the armi sport parts. But to some it up, the euroarms Springfield has a dull finish, and the bayonetts fit a little tighter. My gun is naturally getting the campaigner look so the finish adds to it in my opinion.

Best Regards,
          Court Micker

Comment

Working...
          X