Style of Print on Stencils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style of Print on Stencils

I know about the Search for Stencils. I didn't find out the style to use. All and any help would be helpful. I am wanting to know the example of Richmond and others. I know that every one had their own style but what was used most often.I have a cousin that owns a cemetery marker shop. He has large resource as far as fonts go. He said that he would make any style for me if I told him what type and size.

Thanks for your help
    [B][FONT="Georgia"][I]P. L. Parault[/I][/FONT][/B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT]

[I][B]"Three score and ten I can remember well, within the volume of which time I have seen hours dreadful and things strange: but this sore night hath trifled former knowings."

William Shakespeare[/B][/I]

Re: Style of Print on Stencils

Stencils for what? Flags? Gear? Wagons? At what time? What size?

Find an historical example of what you want to replicate, cross check this with a typeface library (typefaces all have names...), and then make it. This has been covered elsewhere. Good luck.

Goat
    Rob Willis
    Columbia Rifles

Comment

Re: Style of Print on Stencils

Thank You Rob I guess I didn't make the question very clear. You did however answer many for me.
      [B][FONT="Georgia"][I]P. L. Parault[/I][/FONT][/B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT]

[I][B]"Three score and ten I can remember well, within the volume of which time I have seen hours dreadful and things strange: but this sore night hath trifled former knowings."

William Shakespeare[/B][/I]

Comment

Working...
      X