Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankfort, KY gentleman needed for minutes - days

Hi Guys,

I'm posting this to the military due to the late notice, and I wanna make certain all men have a chance to see this (I don't need women at this point).

I found out a couple nights ago that one of our witnesses is unable to make the Ky Trial event, and I have been unable to fill that role. I am desperately seeking one male to be the witness. This person can either come for the entire event, part of the event, or just for 15 minutes +/- on Saturday. Union or civilian garb acceptable.

If the person would like, we can even role play what he needs to have witnessed in 10-15 minutes on Friday before we go live (7 PM). On Saturday you'd just have to testify to the brief interaction that we role played on Friday or if you can't be there on Friday I can just email a description or describe it in a phone conversation, before the event. The interaction that you need to testify to is very brief and simple. And you can portray anyone you'd like. A soldier on leave, a discharged veteran, a civilian of any social class, or whatever you have the clothes for or are comfortable with.

I don't want to prejudice any of the jurors or the judge in any way, so I would rather not go into detail about the events here. If you'll be in the Frankfort area and have nothing else to do this weekend, please consider the possibility of portraying this witness. Here's what you'll get in return.

A fine home cooked meal of hog and hominy, my undying gratitude, and the right to say that you were part of this trial, and your testimony had a hand in either hanging or saving Matt Rector and Brian Pennington. What more can one ask for? :D

For more information please contact Linda Trent or at 740-256-1699.

Thanks!

Linda.
    Last edited by LindaTrent; 08-08-2007, 08:28 AM. Reason: fix a sentence and clarify a point
    Linda Trent
    [email]linda_trent@att.net[/email]

“It ain’t what you know that gets you into trouble.
    It’s what you know that just ain’t so.” Mark Twain.
Working...
X