Connecticut haversack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecticut haversack...

Does anyone know of a craftsman who currently offers a Connecticut reproduction haversack?

Pvt. Bryan O'Keefe, Esquire

Re: Connecticut haversack...

I believe youre lookin for the federal contract haversack. The blue line haversack was in wide use, especially in the New England states. Check out the approved vendors and youll find that CJ Daley offers this repro at a good cost. Take care
    Mike Dudkowski

Comment

No, I am not looking for a Federal contract haversack.

I am looking for a Connecticut reproduced haversack much like the way this Vermont private's haversack...

...as seen in Echoes of Glory (Union) was made available.

Aside, my question has been answered and I was successfully able to find one.

Pvt. Bryan O'Keefe, Esquire

Comment

Bill Treadway, who goes by the moniker firsttexas on this site, once had one, and may still. You may want to ask him. Thanks.
        Tom "Mingo" Machingo
        Independent Rifles, Weevil's Mess

Vixi Et Didici

"I think and highly hope that this war will end this year, and Oh then what a happy time we will have. No need of writing then but we can talk and talk again, and my boy can talk to me and I will never tire of listening to him and he will want to go with me everywhere I go, and I will be certain to let him go if there is any possible chance."
        Marion Hill Fitzpatrick
        Company K, 45th Georgia Infantry
        KIA Petersburg, Virginia

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
          X