Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for Mike Woshner

Good Day,

I've been doing my own research into the properties of gutta percha and have some original editions of the Annual Report of the American Institute of New York from 1847-1860. In this documentation it has some information about Dr. Montgomerie and his report about his discoveries done in Singapore. Consequently, I'd like to write to Mike Woshner and find out if he could shed any light on my information. If someone would please be so kind as to send him my email, I'd like to write to him directly CWdrygoods@aol.com
    as I've only a few days to finish my article and these reports only came to me yesterday! My time is short, can anyone help?
    Mfr,
    Judith Peebles.
    No Wooden Nutmegs Sold Here.
    [B]Books![B][/B][/B] The Original Search Engine.

Re: looking for Mike Woshner

Judith,

Nick or Skillet can give you Mike's contact info, if it isn't listed in the front of the big yellow book on this very subject matter.
    [B]Charles Heath[/B]
    [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Re: looking for Mike Woshner

Mr. Heath,
      You're a gem. Thanks for the lead as I'd like to share some information and get some reference points to find out if I'm working in the right direction. Funny thing, history isn't alwasy so clear at times.:D Thanks again.
      Mfr,
      Judith Peebles.
      No Wooden Nutmegs Sold Here.
      [B]Books![B][/B][/B] The Original Search Engine.

Comment

Working...
      X