Subdued Rank Insignia Redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subdued Rank Insignia

I have a commercial sack on the way, does anybody make the subdued insignia?
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Tod Lane[/FONT]

Comment

Re: Subdued Rank Insignia

Originally posted by KyCavMajor
      I have a commercial sack on the way, does anybody make the subdued insignia?
      Tod Lane, see this thread:

giltwire@aol.com
      Ryan B.Weddle

7th New York State Militia

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes" - Henry David Thoreau

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional as to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their country."
      – George Washington , 1789

Comment

Re: Subdued Rank Insignia Redux

The mark on the blouse looks like it is on the surface (casting a slight shadow). It could be a badge, flower....moth. I dont think a stylish chap like that would have a tear on his coat for very long.
        Robert Johnson

"Them fellers out thar you ar goin up against, ain't none of the blue-bellied, white-livered Yanks and sassidge-eatin'forrin' hirelin's you have in Virginny that run atthe snap of a cap - they're Western fellers, an' they'll mighty quick give you a bellyful o' fightin."

In memory of: William Garry Co.H 5th USCC KIA 10/2/64 Saltville VA.

Comment

Re: Subdued Rank Insignia

Thank You Ryan, I did try the search feature, but seems I can't spell insignia correctly.... Darn public schools ! :tounge_sm
          [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Tod Lane[/FONT]

Comment

Working...
          X