Civilian Frock Coats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilian Frock Coats

I am looking for a well-made civilian frock. Wondering if anyone can recommend a quality sutler for this garment. Any feedback would be most helpful. Thank you.

Mark Serour
    Mark Serour

Horsetooth Mess
    First Sibley Mess
    WIG

Re: Civilian Frock Coats

It all depends upon where you are, and whether or not you are comfortable with doing internet/mail ordering. Personally I would recommend visiting some of the suppliers in your area and seeing what they offer and the quality of the goods they offer. Remember, just about anyone who puts out a quality military frock coat will do the same for the civilian version. The only differences are primarily the color, the buttons, pockets and the cut of the lower skirt.

I have been satisified with most of the products offered by my local "sutlers". If you want to know who I have bought from in the past, please PM me.

Kevin Baker; aka, mobluegraysoldier

Comment

Well, there is the approved vendors list. Also, (and I'm not sure why they are no longer on the vendors list?), check out Corner Clothiers. Speedy turns out some top drawer gentlmens clothing, and in a pretty reasonable time.

Comment

Thank you, sir.
        Mark Serour

Horsetooth Mess
        First Sibley Mess
        WIG

Comment

Working...
        X