Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-printing of Sterling Price's Lieutenants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-printing of Sterling Price's Lieutenants!

For those with a Missouri State Guard impression, or those who have an interest in the men of Missouri, the Missouri State Guard or anything related to the state of Missouri during the civil war. GET EXCITED! Sterling Price's Lieutenants is getting reprinted in both a hard and a soft bound version! Two Trails Publishing has said that the soft cover ($33) and the hard cover ($50) will be available for shipment just after the first of the year. I know it is just after the first of the year, but I am sure it will be soon. I have my order in already...

For those who do not know what this book is about...Some of the greatest researchers in the state of Missouri got together a while back and compiled their research to make this work of art. It contains the most inclusive list of name, records and designations about the men who fought for Missouri. I have used this source countless time for MSG research, and am very excited to add it permanently to my collection!
    Mitchell L Critel
    Wide Awake Groupie
    Texas Ground Hornets

Re: Re-printing of Sterling Price's Lieutenants!

I am EXCITED! This is really good news!
    Michael Comer
    one of the moderator guys

Comment

Re: Re-printing of Sterling Price's Lieutenants!

Mitch,

Just in case you didn't know,the Civil War discussion group meets the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7:00 PM at the banquet room of the Courthouse Exchange Restaurant in Independence, Missouri.Several authors including Joanne Eakin and Carolyn Bartels are in attendance every month.There is a wealth of knowledge and information exchanged at these meetings,with a guest speaker every month.
      Forrest Peterson

Tater Mess
      Tater Mess Social Orchestra
      Missourah Shirkers

Comment

Working...
      X