Whereabouts of the Amoskeeg Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whereabouts of the Amoskeeg Players

Does anyone know any contact information regarding the Amoskeeg Players? I've used the "search function" to no avail. Secondly, is Joe Ayers still playing? A local Preservation Group is holding a ball at Fort Collier in Winchester, Virginia and needs good period music. If no one has any contact information for either of the two groups, I'm open to suggestions. It is a paid gig. Thanks for your help.

John Sweeney

Re: Whereabouts of the Amoskeeg Players

Originally posted by GBaylor
    Does anyone know any contact information regarding the Amoskeeg Players? I've used the "search function" to no avail. Secondly, is Joe Ayers still playing? A local Preservation Group is holding a ball at Fort Collier in Winchester, Virginia and needs good period music. If no one has any contact information for either of the two groups, I'm open to suggestions. It is a paid gig. Thanks for your help.

John Sweeney

Lt. Col. Sweeney -

Here is their site with Bob's info:

Sinc.,

Sgt. Major Weddle
    4 Battalion ANV

p.s. the Skeags are the best in my opinion!
    Ryan B.Weddle

7th New York State Militia

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes" - Henry David Thoreau

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional as to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their country."
    – George Washington , 1789

Comment

Re: Whereabouts of the Amoskeeg Players

The sons of dixie are a good group that do west virginia stuff. Then there is always the 2nd South Carolina String Band

Hampton Cokeley

Hampton Cokeley

Private for life

Unattached
      The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
      X