the blues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the blues.

Man, we've lost a lot of informative music posts here. Oh well, guess I'll go practice.

Who's commin' to George Wunderlich's Early Banjo Symposium, AKA Wundstock? Gonna be a time. Last weekend in October.
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Carl Anderton[/FONT]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="2"]"A very good idea of the old style of playing may be formed by referring to the [I]Briggs Banjo Instructor."[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]Albert Baur, Sgt., Co. A, 102nd Regiment, NY Volunteer Infantry.[/B][/FONT]

Re: the blues.

Originally posted by Old Cremona
    Who's commin' to George Wunderlich's Early Banjo Symposium, AKA Wundstock? Gonna be a time. Last weekend in October.
    Where is this "Wundstock" taking place at? Is there a website with more information about this, and does one have to be a bonofide musician to attend?
    Charles Kibler
    Co. A, Chesapeake Volunteer Guard
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [I]"I have been up to see the Congress and they do not seem to be able to do anything except to eat peanuts and chew tobacco, while my army is starving."[/I]
    Robert E. Lee

Comment

Re: the blues.

Mr. Luck,

Scroll down (maybe to last month) and you will find George Wunderlich's posts announcing this event.

It's gonna be at the Pry House, Antietam Nat'l Battlefield, which I think is part of the National Civil War Museum of Medicine. Also check the Wunder Banjo homepage for information on how to get ahold of George. See ya there!
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Carl Anderton[/FONT]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="2"]"A very good idea of the old style of playing may be formed by referring to the [I]Briggs Banjo Instructor."[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]Albert Baur, Sgt., Co. A, 102nd Regiment, NY Volunteer Infantry.[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
      X