Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Field Music School

Hi,

Would anybody know the contact information for George Carroll who is apparently affiliated with the annual Eastern Field Music School at Fort Delaware? I was initially going to contact Don Hubbard but discovered that he unfortunately passed away a few weeks back. I also contacted Nicky Hughes but the e-mail he sent me:

ropedrum@starpower.net

is apparently not working (all my messages bounced). Being a fifer, I would greatly appreciate any and all information about this event.

Thanks,

Mark Jaeger
    Regards,

Mark Jaeger

Re: Eastern Field Music School

Hi Mark
    from what I'm hearing you may want to contact Jari Villanueva at jvmusic@erols.com
    or Dave Noell at david.noell@centrepage.com
    they should be able to fill you in on the status of the school. I'm told its gonna happen in April as planned

cheers
    Joe Korber
    119th NY

Originally posted by markj
    Hi,

Would anybody know the contact information for George Carroll who is apparently affiliated with the annual Eastern Field Music School at Fort Delaware? I was initially going to contact Don Hubbard but discovered that he unfortunately passed away a few weeks back. I also contacted Nicky Hughes but the e-mail he sent me:

ropedrum@starpower.net

is apparently not working (all my messages bounced). Being a fifer, I would greatly appreciate any and all information about this event.

Thanks,

Mark Jaeger
    Joe Korber

oh so many things,
    way to much to list
    have a good one
    :wink_smil

Comment

Re: Eastern Field Music School

Hi Joe,

Thanks much for the info. Will send a note to the contacts you provided.

Regards,

Mark Jaeger
      Regards,

Mark Jaeger

Comment

Working...
      X