CS Prisoners at White House Landing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Prisoners at White House Landing

Can anyone tell me where I can down load a high resolution copy of the this pic? I am referring to the one used at the beginning of the "Hat" section in EOG. I can't find it on the LOC site. I fit is not online does anyone know where the original negative exists? I think I read a post about this here but I couldn't find it with the search.

Thanks
    "God created Man...Sam Colt made us equal."

Re: CS Prisoners at White House Landing

Sir, if you haven't already, do check the photo credits section at the back of the book. This may help with a start. Also use the forum search function, type in "white house landing" and you will find a couple of threads on this image already posted.
    Last edited by yeoman; 07-06-2008, 07:45 AM. Reason: after thought
    Mel Hadden, Husband to Julia Marie, Maternal Great Granddaughter of
    Eben Lowder, Corporal, Co. H 14th Regiment N.C. Troops (4th Regiment N.C. Volunteers, Co. H, The Stanly Marksmen) Mustered in May 5, 1861, captured April 9, 1865.
    Paternal Great Granddaughter of James T. Martin, Private, Co. I, 6th North Carolina Infantry Regiment Senior Reserves, (76th Regiment N.C. Troops)

"Aeterna Numiniet Patriae Asto"

CWPT
    www.civilwar.org.

"We got rules here!"

The War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies

Battles and Leaders of the Civil War: Being for the most part contributations by Union and Confederate officers

Comment

Working...
    X