Photograph of Engineers COOL HATS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photograph of Engineers COOL HATS!

I'm not sure if this photograph has ever been shown here or was newly added to the LOC online Civil War collection. It would be neat to get close ups of the different types of slouch hats these guys are wearing.The hat on the fella sitting in the center really stands out. Check it out. ~Gary

Another image of the same group.

Last edited by garyjd; 08-23-2008, 01:23 AM.
    Gary Dombrowski
    [url]http://garyhistart.blogspot.com/[/url]

Re: Photograph of Engineers COOL HATS!

The photo ID number would help...
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Yours most respectfully, your obedient servant,[/FONT]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]R. L. ("Rob") Griffiths.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Member, Civil War Preservation Trust.[/I][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Authentic Campaigner member since November 10th, 2004.[/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][I]"I am not aware of ever having used a profane expletive in my life, but I would have the charity to excuse those who may have done so, if they were in charge of a train of Mexican pack mules at the time."[/I] - U. S. Grant[I].[/I][/FONT]

Comment

Re: Photograph of Engineers COOL HATS!

Yes, the LoC's internal search links are not persistant, in a few minutes the links no longer work.
      [FONT=Book Antiqua]Justin Runyon[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua]; Pumpkin Patch Mess: [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua]WIG-GHTI[/FONT]
      [FONT=Book Antiqua]Organization of American Historians[/FONT]
      [FONT=Book Antiqua]Company of Military Historians[/FONT]
      [FONT=Book Antiqua]CWPT, W.M., Terre Haute #19[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] F&AM[/FONT]
      [FONT=Book Antiqua]Terre Haute Chapter 11 RAM[/FONT]

Comment

Working...
      X