Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authentic Campaigners in NC

Hello all,

I'm a longtime WWII reenactor of the hardcore/progressive/immersion bent, thought I might try CW out. In the past I've been turned off by the overwhelming farbiness of most mainstream east coast events, but having become aware of this community, I'd like to give it a shot. I'm not really looking for a family unit; I'm looking for a hard-fighting stitch counter group that likes sleeping in the cold and getting dirt on their uniforms. Would prefer CS, but could do Union as well.

Jim Whitley
    Jim Whitley

Re: Authentic Campaigners in NC

Contact Dave Hunter at the e-mail below for details...

nsrhq@aol.com

Mark Berrier
    North State Rifles
    Mark Berrier

Comment

I found about the NSR through this forum as well and joined up with them in Summer '07. I used to live in CT, but moved down in April of 2007 b/c of my new job. Great group of guys!
      Robert F. Wallace
      38th NCT (River Rat Mess)
      North State Rifles

"Do your duty in all things...for you can do no more and should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by J.Whitley View Post

I'm a longtime WWII reenactor of the hardcore/progressive/immersion bent.... In the past I've been turned off by the overwhelming farbiness of most mainstream east coast events....

Jim Whitley

Jim,

Coming from the ranks of WW2 reenacting, THAT must have really taken some doing! Anyway, welcome aboard. Take two aspirin and call the NSR in the morning....
        Rich Croxton

"I had fun. How about you?" -- In memory of Charles Heath, 1960-2009

Comment

Rich,

Trust me, I've seen some bad stuff in WW2; burnout from it is half the reason I'm looking for a new impression. Thanks for the links.

Jim Whitley
          Jim Whitley

Comment

Working...
          X