federal knapsack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• federal knapsack

I'm looking to purchase a federal knapsack for the upcoming season and would like some advice. What type would be good for a generic impression as I can't spend tons of $$$ on a specific one? Who makes an excellent one? Thanks for the help!

Dave Zulinke

Re: federal knapsack

I would go with your standard issue double bag. The double bag is about as generic as you can get for doing all theaters, time periods, and you can even use if for some CS applications. Spend a little extra money now, and you will save yourself a lot of headaches down the road due to quality or authenticity issues.
    Robert Johnson

"Them fellers out thar you ar goin up against, ain't none of the blue-bellied, white-livered Yanks and sassidge-eatin'forrin' hirelin's you have in Virginny that run atthe snap of a cap - they're Western fellers, an' they'll mighty quick give you a bellyful o' fightin."

In memory of: William Garry Co.H 5th USCC KIA 10/2/64 Saltville VA.

Comment

I own a Jim Lammer's double bag. The quality of that bag is great. At $135 you can't beat Mr. Lammer's quality.

James
      James K. Masson

Comment

I'll echo the others by saying go with a US double bag. Bob Serio at Missouri Boot and Shoe makes the BEST! Price is not bad for an outstanding pack.

Comment

Working...
        X