Sub at Wilson's Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub at Wilson's Creek

I had difficulty with my registration for Wilson's Creek and it didn't go in in time....but they have told me I could attend if I find someone that is registered and not able to attend...So
    if you have anyone in your group that decides they aren't able to go to the event PLEASE LET ME KNOW....all I need is a name,to fill that vacancy :)

thanks
    Vivian Murphy

Re: Sub at Wilson's Creek

I have two guys from Texas that had the same problem, any one registered and not going anymore (in military roles)?

Sorry to piggyback your thread, Vivian.
    Cody Mobley

Texas Ground Hornets
    Texas State Troops

[HOUSTON] TRI-WEEKLY TELEGRAPH, October 28, 1863,

Wanted.

All ladies in Houston and surrounding counties who have cloth on hand, which they can spare, are requested to donate it to the ladies of Crockett for the purpose of making petticoats for the Minute Men of this county, who have "backed out" of the service. We think the petticoat more suitable for them in these times.

Comment

Vivian

Contact Robert Orrand on this board. I've appointed him as 'Mayor' for the various citizens 'Towns' being utilized for Blue-Gray Alliance sponsored events. He also maintains the email list for the citizens--for this event, the Town of Little York.

An appeal through that email list will be your best chance for finding an open slot in the civilian only camping area.

Robert is enroute back from Manassas, as am I, so it will be a few days.

It is unfortunate that a number of folks missed the regular registration closing at June 30, and the subsequent late registration close of July 15. There will be similar lead times for the next BGA event at Shiloh. Tennessee, and registration is currently open for that.
      Terre Hood Biederman
      Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
      Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

I'm still looking for one sub, I was lucky enough to find one registered military participant that isn't going.
        Cody Mobley

Texas Ground Hornets
        Texas State Troops

[HOUSTON] TRI-WEEKLY TELEGRAPH, October 28, 1863,

Wanted.

All ladies in Houston and surrounding counties who have cloth on hand, which they can spare, are requested to donate it to the ladies of Crockett for the purpose of making petticoats for the Minute Men of this county, who have "backed out" of the service. We think the petticoat more suitable for them in these times.

Comment

They are allowing walk ons for $25.

Patrick McKiven

Appalachian Possums Mess

Comment

Yep, they've opened it up to all walk-ons, $25.
            Mike McGee
            Cure All Mess ~ Hard Case Boys
            Co A, 4th Tennessee Infantry Regiment "The Shelby Greys"
            Co C, 25th Regiment, Indiana Infantry

Pvt. Francis "Frank" Agee- G, G, G-Uncle
            Co H, 22nd Tennessee Infantry Regiment
            KIA Battle of Shiloh-April 6, 1862
            Resting in Peace on that Hallowed Ground

Comment

I registered but unable to attend, likewise my buddy. Use the following:

David Parent
              Randy McLemore

Have a good time.
              David Parent

The Cracker Mess
              MLK Mess
              Black Hat Boys
              WIG

Veterans would tell of Sherman's ordering a flanking movement and instructing a subordinate how to report his progress: "See here Cox, burn a few barns occasionally, as you go along. I can't understand those signal flags, but I know what smoke means"

Comment

I too registered (Military). Am now unable to attend. Use the following:

Lester Schumacher

Best
                Lester Schumacher

Comment

Working...
                X