Research?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research?

Often times we have new people complain when they are directed to the search function by some of the long time members here. The suggestion to use the search function is not meant in a derogatory manner, it is to encourage new members to explore the website and find the research material that has been provided by the AC for many years. Try to see the suggestion as helpful advice and not an insult.

This link will take you to a number of research topics that are often missed - http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...earch-Articles
    Jim Kindred

Re: Research?

Jim,
    There are a number of articles, some very good articles in fact, that were hosted on web pages that are no longer maintained or no longer exist.

- Is there any way to recover these articles?

- Barring that, should the links be taken down? It's very frustrating to think you've found what you're looking for only to find out it's not there.
    Warren Dickinson

Currently a History Hippy at South Union Shaker Village
    Member of the original Pickett's Mill Interpretive Volunteer Staff & Co. D, 17th Ky Vol. Inf
    Former Mudsill
    Co-Creator of the States Rights Guard in '92

Comment

Re: Research?

Mr. Dickinson,
      You might cut and past the webpage into the internet wayback machine. For that try Bing or Google. I would put a link myself, but I can't do it from my tablet.
      Andrew Grim
      The Monte Mounted Rifles, Monte Bh'oys

Burbank #406 F&AM
      x-PBC, Co-Chairman of the Most Important Committee
      Peter Lebeck #1866, The Ancient and Honorable Order of E Clampus Vitus
      Billy Holcomb #1069, Order of Vituscan Missionaries

Comment

Working...
      X