Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from UK!

Thx for having me on here!
    I was a regular ACW re-enactor here in the UK throughout the 1980s/90s before married life/fatherhood took its toll. Now nearing retirement I hope to get back shortly to this great hobby.
    The high points of my previous participation were the 3 visits I made to US to participate in 125th anniversary re-enactments of 1st Manassas, Gettysburg & Sayler's Creek/Appomattox surrender. I've attached a couple of photos we had taken back then.
    I hope to still fit into my Chas Child's jeancloth shell jacket & the rest of my old kit ;) I kept my Enfield musket too & look forward to starting again soon.
    with best wishes
    Guy Hill
    Attached Files
    Last edited by greyguy; 07-14-2017, 09:48 AM.
    Guy Hill

Re: Greetings from UK!

Welcome back into the fold!
    Stephen Bennett
    Odense, Denmark
    Co. A, 2nd Colorado

Comment

Originally posted by greyguy View Post
      The high points of my previous participation were the 3 visits I made to US to participate in 125th anniversary re-enactments of 1st Manassas, Gettysburg & Sayler's Creek/Appomattox surrender. I've attached a couple of photos we had taken back then.
      And what an amazing anniversary series that was! I still get goose bumps every time I think about the 125th anniversary re-enactments. Wish I had "Classic Images" on DVD, to re-watch the events. I wonder if anyone here transferred their VHS tapes to DVD?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aaron Schwieterman
      Cincinnati

Comment

well it still fits.....just
        Attached Files
        Guy Hill

Comment

Working...
        X