Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC Unit?

Esteemed campaigners,

I'm looking to find a solid unit in South Carolina to join. I've looked on the unit links, but also wanted to see if anyone could offer their two cents with their own suggestions or info on one.

Thanks for the help and guidance.

John Turner
    John "Red' Turner

Re: SC Unit?

What part of the Sandlapper state are you in? My unit is in North Carolina but we have members in Rock Hill. Most of the events we do are in Virginia and North Carolina. www.33rdnct.com

Edward Watson
    33rd NCT
    A Rowdy Pard
    Edward Watson
    Co. C, 33rd NCT

A Rowdy Pard

"Do your duty in all things.
    You can never do more,
    You should never wish to do less."
    -Robert E. Lee

Comment

If you are looking for a Campaigner unit try the Palmetto Living History Association. Most are also members of this board. Neill Rose heads it up and he resides in Camden, SC. I know that they will be attending Secessionville and will portray the 22nd SC for that battle. They will also be at Riversbridge. The Palmetto Battalion has two campaigner units which are the 10th SC and the 21st SC. Both of those units have members on this board.

The PLHA is Statewide, the 10th is out of the Charleston area and the 21st is out of the Sumter area.

Regards,

Claude Sinclair
      Lancaster, SC
      Palmetto Battalion
      Claude Sinclair
      Palmetto Battalion

Comment

John,

Whereabouts in SC? I joined the GA State Line when I moved down to Georgia. We hail from all over the state of Georgia and do events all over the southeast. It would be good to be in the ranks again with you.

Rick Atwood
        Rick Atwood
        23rd Reg't
        Va. Vol. Infy

Comment

Working...
        X