Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact for Missouri Boot and Shoe

All,
    I just wondered if anyone had a good number for Missouri Boot & Shoe. I've been trying to reach them for four days straight, and a few calls placed a couple weeks prior have all yielded a constant busy signal. The only number I have is the one off of the website, and it just doesn't seem to connect.
    Does anyone have any better information for them?
    Thanks in advance,
    Stephen Mitchell
    [I]The Upstart Mess[/I]

Re: Contact for Missouri Boot and Shoe

You just have to keep trying. Bob has told me that the problem is with the local Phone Company.
    Bob Clayton
    [url=http://www.sykesregulars.org]Co. C, 2nd U.S. Infantry, "Sykes Regulars"[/url]
    Honoring the proud history and traditions of the U.S. Army
    [url=http://home.comcast.net/~coffeeboiler/sykes_pics.htm]Photo Gallery[/url]

Comment

I bought some items from them and was able to get them on the phone once! But it was not very productive. They do have and e-mail address, but nobody knows it. I had it, but accidentally deleted it. The one way I was able to truly get a hold of them was by snail mail. And in that letter, I asked them to call or e-mail me. That seemed to do the trick. The day they got it, they called me.
      [B]Pvt. Joshua Thomas Knudson
      Hoecake Mess[/B]

Comment

Not complaining on Bob, but their phone service does bite. I tried for a couple weeks to get through and ask on the production of my brogans and found the same trouble as you have. Just keep trying, or send off a letter.

Comment

Originally posted by srmitchell
          All,
          I just wondered if anyone had a good number for Missouri Boot & Shoe. I've been trying to reach them for four days straight, and a few calls placed a couple weeks prior have all yielded a constant busy signal. The only number I have is the one off of the website, and it just doesn't seem to connect.
          Does anyone have any better information for them?
          Thanks in advance,
          Stephen;

I have been dealing with this company alot lately, and they are easier to reach in the evening(CST), however if you cannot get ahold of them this way let me know I have a contact e-mail address. I suspect he does not want this e-mail address let out to everyone, as it is not his but rather a friends.
          Rick Jones
          Flagstaff, AZ

Comment

Working...
          X