Articles updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Articles updates

You all should be seeing a lot of "new" research articles appearing in the article folders.

I kept copies of a lot of the old articles for my own personal edification that used to be hosted on earlier versions of the AC. Most of those went kaput with the Glenn Jones fiasco but I recently discovered copies still stored in the filemanager of my old lycos/tripod webserver.

So, I'll post what I had permission to post back then and presume that permission is still in effect. If it isn't ... email me and I'll take it down.
    Paul Calloway
    Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
    Proud Member of the GHTI
    Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
    Wayne #25, F&AM

Re: Articles updates

Paul,

It's been a true joy to visit the site over the past few days and read some of these new old postings. Thanks for doing this!

Best,

Will
    Will Eichler

Member, Company of Military Historians
    Saginaw City Light Infantry
    Hubbard Winsor Lodge #420
    Stony Creek Lodge #5

Civil War Digital Digest
    http://civilwardigitaldigest.com/

Historic Fort Wayne Coalition
    www.historicfortwaynecoalition.com

Comment

Paul:
      Thanks for all the articles, and I see some of the old articles are linked through the 'Approved Vendors' link, as well as a separate link for 'Research Articles' Just hope to get them read before school starts!

Regards:
      Last edited by Skip Arensmann; 01-03-2007, 09:23 AM. Reason: just saw 'research articles' added to toolbar--hey, it's early, not enough caffeine yet

Comment

Yep, very good Paul!!
        Jan H.Berger
        Hornist

German Mess
        http://germanmess.de/

www.lederarsenal.com

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein, nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."( Friedrich Schiller)

Comment

Re: Historical Interpretation 101 by Nicholas Redding, Columbia Rifles

Paul,

Thanks for all you work getting these articles. I consider myself a student of this site and love all the information.

Regards,
          [FONT="Georgia"][I]Marc Averill[/I]
          Dirigo Grays
          CWT[/FONT]

[I][COLOR="Blue"]"Time sets all things right. Error lives but a day. Truth is eternal." [/COLOR][/I]
          Lt. General James Longstreet

Comment

Re: Historical Interpretation 101 by Nicholas Redding, Columbia Rifles

Originally posted by Marc29thGA View Post
            Paul,

Thanks for all you work getting these articles. I consider myself a student of this site and love all the information.

Regards,
            Marc -
            You're welcome. I know we can all benefit by getting this information online and available to the masses.

Moved this post out of the Historical Interpretation 101 thread however - don't want to hijack that thread.
            Paul Calloway
            Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
            Proud Member of the GHTI
            Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
            Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

Working...
            X