Re: " Sling Arms " ", Reverse Arms" , and "Taking Prisoners"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine that. It didn't take but just a couple of minutes to look,and just a second to open.

The A/C Forum is probably one of the easiest sites to navigate and to do research on anything dealing with this hobby.
    Last edited by Parault; 01-31-2008, 04:00 PM.
    [B][FONT="Georgia"][I]P. L. Parault[/I][/FONT][/B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT]

[I][B]"Three score and ten I can remember well, within the volume of which time I have seen hours dreadful and things strange: but this sore night hath trifled former knowings."

William Shakespeare[/B][/I]

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin O'Beirne View Post
      Someone oughtta write an essay about how to "take prisoners" in reenacting, including how to handle the "captured" gear...

Wait a minute....

I tell you what, Kevin why don't you write something along those lines. I'll wager somebody might even read it.
      [B][FONT="Georgia"][I]P. L. Parault[/I][/FONT][/B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT]

[I][B]"Three score and ten I can remember well, within the volume of which time I have seen hours dreadful and things strange: but this sore night hath trifled former knowings."

William Shakespeare[/B][/I]

Comment

Sirs and Madames,

I meant to open a new topic, particularly in reference to a wrinkle concerning " Reverse Arms" and " Drumming from Service". Not revisit a months' old topic and generate the "Search Function" issue.

The coffee had not kicked in.
        My bad.

Mods, feel free to move or delete.

Thanks,
        Kevin Ellis,
        26th NC

Comment

Working...
        X