Cravat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cravat

Where is a good place to purchase a cravat? Wondering if anone has had any luck with any of the sutlers..

Re: Cravat

Jim,

There are a number of the approved vendors that carry cravats, some you tie yourself, some are pre made. It depends on what you are looking for. We carry both, as well as several of the others. I suggest you look at all of our web sites. Learn to use the search function (there are 56 threads involving cravat's), read the various threads and make your decision on what you want in a cravat.

By the way you need to sign your posts (you can use the auto signature function).

Crabby
    Beth Crabb

IN LOVING MEMORY OF
    John Crabb July 10, 1953 - Nov. 25, 2009

Comment

Even though they are no longer an approved vendor I would recommend Corner Clothiers for cravats.
      Andrew Turner
      Co.D 27th NCT
      Liberty Rifles

"Well, by God, I’ll take my men in and if they outflank me I’ll face my men about and cut my way out. Forward, men!” Gen. John R. Cooke at Bristoe Station,VA

Comment

My cravat was made by Mr. Ross Lamoreaux. He does very nice work. It is all handsewn and made from period-correct fabric. They are available from E.J. Thomas Mercantile.
        Sincerely,
        William H. Chapman
        Liberty Rifles

"They are very ignorant, but very desperate and very able." -Harper's Weekly on the Confederate Army, December 14, 1861

Comment

Ok, Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X