Sword Belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sword Belt

I'm looking at buying a enlisted sword belt and officer sword belt but I'm looking for any recommendation of who to buy one from. I'm looking for one that is correct, good quality (made out of good leather) and will last and not fall apart.

Thanks
    Andy Miller
    Co. A, 1st Minn.

"Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less." Gen. Robert E. Lee

Re: Sword Belt

Nothing better than a Neill Rose sword belt.

he is on this site. Worth the wait and price! Trust me I have two!

just a suggestion if you want the best...
    [B][I]Skip Owens[/I][/B]

EMAIL:[EMAIL="saltwaterboy01@gmail.com"]saltwaterboy01@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

[U]Southern Guard Living History Assn.
    [URL="http://www.southernguard.org"]http://www.southernguard.org[/URL]

The Company of Military Historians[/U]

Comment

There are three sources for nice offcers sword belts that I know of. [ One of these will remain unnamed - Moderator]. Don Smith of Transmissippi Depot makes a very nice rolled leather belt (I own one of his) and Speedy Merrick also produces a very nice one as well.
      Last edited by LibertyHallVols; 03-31-2008, 03:21 PM. Reason: Edited for content
      [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Ken Raia[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

An additional source is Missouri Boot and Shoe. He does not list it on his web site so you need to contact him directly. I recently received mine it is as good as the rest of his items.

Kace
        Kevin 'Kace' Christensen
        7th & 30th Missouri Volunteers

Comment

I have seen the work of both Speedy and Neill and would recommend them without hesitation. I can't speak for Don Smith or Robert Serio simply because I've not seen one of their swordbelts... or, more accurately, I've probably seen them, I just didn't know the maker.
          John Wickett
          Former Carpetbagger
          Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

You also have Tim Welch of LD Haning that makes a roller buckle sword belt. Copied from one in the South Carolina Relic Room
            John Greenfield

GawdAwful Mess [url]www.gawdawfulmess.com[/url]

Comment

And there is Nick Duval as well as EC Thomas (both leathermakers). Man, the list is endless! Ain't it great to be alive?!!
              Joseph Hofmann

Comment

Working...
              X