Looking for Reenactorfest Chicago 08' Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Reenactorfest Chicago 08' Vendor

I dont quite recall the names of the individuals I met there, but man did they have some quality items!!! I got a civilian waistbelt and one of the Wisconson Veterans Museum blankets from them, and boy was I happy! Yet I also wish I had more money in my pocket that weekend (being a theater student with no time for a job really sucks sometimes). They had so many more quality items I had my eye on, in partticular a Daley C.S. Kepi and a Dirty Billy Forage cap (which one of my mess mates promptly snatched). If anyone would know who these gentlemen are or if they sound familiar, could you please let me know. I know that I believe one gentleman was wearing a red trimmed jacket (dont recall what the make was. I recognized it as a Columbus or a RD, but Im not too sure) and had a red trimmed kepi on. Another man I believe was in a Vietnam Marines uniform. Their vendor table was in the lower level ball room downstairs for anyone who was there.

Much oliged gents.
    Pvt/Cpl. Roy James Brown
    [SIZE="2"]1st Michigan Engineers Co. E, Grand Rapids Boys (Franklin Shaw) Discharged[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]36th Illinois Infantry Co. B, Prodigal Sons Mess (Henry Alcott) Discharged[/SIZE]

[I]Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.[/I]-Julius Caesar, William Shakspeare

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Working...
X